Even if you don’t eat for a few days to bite off a piece of the gingerbread that you will see below, deem a real crime!
This is not just a breakthrough in the confectionery craft, as is the case when the gingerbread has equated to works of art, but their Creator has named Leonard da Vinci in the world of cookies!
This is the Hungarian pastry Czinkné Judit Poór, who creates under the pseudonym «Mézesmanna», well to be precise, it is the Creator of the most beautiful cakes in the world!
Surprisingly, Judith, two years ago just worked on my professional specialty is «artist-decorator in the porcelain,» well, today is her «tasty» works made up the highest recognition. Gingerbread «Mézesmanna» surprise, amaze, impress and delight, but, nevertheless, have one drawback – no one dares to eat!
Let’s delve into this aesthetic pleasure?
1. Your gingerbread Judith paints using a pastry bag filled with icing (protein mass).
2. The painted cookie – «girl with heart».
3. In the decoration of cakes pastry chef-taught is dominated by traditional Hungarian motifs.
4. The process of creating a painted stick «Owl».
5. Series «Birds».
6. Engraved with a filigree work!
7. Gingerbread Christmas series.
8. However, I hear the jingle bells?
9. The carrot of a series about the romantic girl.
10. Openwork and lace patterns mesmerized by the sight!
11. It is certainly not the picture?
12. Gingerbread «Girl with the clock».
13. Painted gingerbread «angel and mouse.»
14. Sweet masterpiece from the magic of the winter series.
15. The process of creation, from which it is impossible to look away!
16. And you, too, for a few minutes consider it?
17. Please note, the patterns have paprika is a traditional Hungarian red pepper!
18. And why you need it glass Christmas ornaments?
19. In the colors of the rainbow.
20. Gingerbread «Sovochki and love.»
21. These painted biscuits can be considered infinite!
22. From black-and-white series…
23. Cakes in the style of «Provence».
24. The process of creating a cute penguin.
25. However, a great gift for a biker?
26. The Creator of unique cakes from his new job.
27. By the way, Judith has created her own Studio confectionary art and even gives MK!
28. And what did you like most?
29. The kitten was so realistic!
30. Isn’t it magic?
Well, are you ready to see how Judith creates his most beautiful cakes in the world?