Kidney is a critical organ, which is the same as the other, may be unproductive to work for various reasons. This leads to serious disorders in the body: disruptions in the functioning of the genital organs, disorders of the digestive system, disruption of water-salt balance. How to identify serious violations? What are the signs of kidney pain?
Where are the kidneys
According to statistics, most patients can explain what they have aches and discomfort. To determine the disease, you need to know, where is the unique organ of the urinary system, working 24 hours a day. The kidneys are located in the back of the abdominal cavity, behind the peritoneum. To determine their location simple: if you put your palm on the waist at the sides, put a thumbs up, the tips will be placed over the body.
Usually located right below the left, but the boundaries can vary depending on the pressure of the liver, of the Constitution. The body works continuously: he several times per day pumping through their blood, cleans it of toxins, promotes the formation of urine and excretion through the appropriate channels. In addition, the processes involved in metabolism, internal pressure. In violation of their work all of these systems start to malfunction.
How sore kidneys symptoms
To begin treatment, it is important to understand what body worried man. If pain on urinary output, it is not always about the disease. Discomfort in the back is characteristic of attacks of appendicitis, and biliary colic, and pyelonephritis. If a person has a disease of the urinary tract, one can distinguish General characteristics and local. The first group includes:
- pale skin color;
- swollen face in the morning;
- high blood pressure;
- fatigue, weakness;
- periodic headaches.
If we talk about the local symptoms are pain in the kidneys, the most obvious is the discomfort in the lumbar region. The pain is worse when urinating, certain movements, for example, if you stand up on your toes and sharply back. Other local characteristics:
- specific, unpleasant smell of urine;
- the smell of ammonia breath;
- small «pimples» on the skin;
- more frequent urination, cramps;
- reddish urine.
The symptoms of kidney disease in women
If a problem occurs with the body, the first signs can be seen in the analysis of blood and urine. According to him, the doctor can diagnose diseases such as renal failure, cystitis, pyelonephritis, polycystic disease, hydronephrosis, nephrolithiasis. There are the following symptoms of patients with kidneys in women:
- swelling of the face, passing to the evening;
- swelling of the feet and hands;
- changes in the volumes of odor, color of urine;
- nausea and vomiting;
- loss of appetite;
- pains of different nature;
- urine containing blood;
- dry mouth;
- pressure surges.
As renal pain in men
A strong sex characteristics are expressed not as much as women, so the disease often develop a running form, treated with pills longer. If you’re sick of kidney, diagnostic examination revealed diseases such as hydronephrosis, urolithiasis. In addition to them, possible pyelonephritis, nephroptosis. As renal pain in men? The symptom is localized in the lumbar region can be paroxysmal, permanent. Other possible signs:
- high blood pressure;
- swelling of the face, in the abdomen;
- dry mouth and constant thirst;
- anuria (complete cessation of receipt of urine in the bladder), polyuria;
- excessive urination;
- clouding of urine, appearance of blood;
- the increase in body temperature;
Where sore kidneys
With the appearance of unpleasant sensations should identify all symptoms. Thanks to them, it is possible to identify the disease and after a visit to the doctor to start treatment to prevent chronic. It is important to understand where renal pain. For example, pyelonephritis discomfort is localized in the lumbar region, is aching in nature. Find out more about the features of localization of pain for different diseases.
Pain in the kidney left
Of the diseases that can manifest this trait, many, and all have similar symptoms. When the pain in the left kidney definitely need to go to the doctor. A sign may indicate the following disease:
- Pyelonephritis. Define the disease manifests itself acutely. Besides pain, the patient has fever, change of taste, vomiting, nausea, chills, swelling in the morning.
- Urolithiasis. Pain in humans can be tolerable and intolerable, often appear after a sudden change in body position, physical effort. When urinating possible itching, cramps, burning, maybe blood.
- Cancer. Characteristic constant pain, increasing with the growth of education. Possible high fever, weight loss, weakness, aching bones, fever.
The pain right kidney – symptoms
A sign, located on the right side indicates pathological processes in organ allocation or nearby organs. The main reasons can be right-sided nephroptosis, appendicitis, kidney stones, cancer, cysts, Pioneros, parasitic diseases. If it hurts the right kidney, possible symptoms:
- right-sided colic;
- blood in the urine;
- itching of the skin;
- pain when urinating;
- color change of urine composition;
- skin rash;
- blurred vision;
- the smell of ammonia out of his mouth.
Where gives pain in the kidneys
Diseased kidneys is an important symptom that cannot be ignored. Pay attention to the localization, the nature of the symptom. Maybe the pain in the kidney radiates to the back, back, groin, genitals. To independently identify the disease does not work, but listen to the sensations necessary to ensure that the expert correctly identified the disease. Even if it is clear where gives pain, the disease is defined only after laboratory researches.
What kind of pain with kidney disease
Symptom is present in almost any diseases on urinary output. The character can be different: acute, paroxysmal, aching, stabbing, pulling and so on. Until the doctor will examine the person, it is impossible to say exactly what is its origin – with the organ and, for example, spleen, ureters. Pain in the kidney diseases are manifested in different ways. Pyelonephritis is they dull and aching, thrombosis of the renal artery, acute, strong.
How to determine what is kidneys hurt
Not to confuse discomfort with pain in the back, you need to know about the features of a symptom. What to do, how can I check to determine what kidneys hurt? Recommendations:
- Think about what could get. If you know that doing hard physical labor, long in an uncomfortable position, there is a risk of diseases of the lumbar muscles, spine. If they get too cold, this suggests that it is not in order on the urinary system.
- Body urine mostly bothered at night, seldom by day, and the soreness of musculoskeletal system – periodically, often after the move.
- Pain on urinary output is accompanied by specific symptoms: constant thirst, temperature, changes in urination, decreased appetite.
Video: how to understand that sore kidneys symptoms