To lose weight is a dream of many and often doing it wrong, listening to the advice of friends or acquaintances. Each person is different and the reasons for the emergence of excess weight can be all your own. It is better if these issues will assist the specialist. Not to cause harm to the body, it is useful to know the recommendations of nutritionists for weight loss.
Nutritionist advice on nutrition
To correctly begin the process of losing weight will help a consultation with the doctor individually to find out the cause of weight gain and suggest a suitable method of reduction. There are a number of tips followed by many professionals in the field of dietetics. Rules must be respected:
- to unsubscribe from fast food;
- eat fruits, vegetables;
- be sure to eat Breakfast;
- excluded from the diet soda.
Experts recommend to pay special attention to the use of water that is needed to accelerate the metabolism, fat digestion, and detoxification. It is advisable to drink a liter for every 30 pounds of weight. There are tips for healthy eating:
- to limit the consumption of sweets;
- exclude flour, fatty foods;
- to arrange fasting days;
- to remove a late dinner.
Tips nutritionist how to start proper weight loss
Well, when a person has motivation for weight loss – this greatly helps the process of weight loss. In its absence to determine the problem help a qualified psychologist. To properly start the process follows:
- know what result you want to obtain in kilograms or reduced centimeters;
- combine weight loss methods with the possibilities, characteristics of the organism;
- make a plan of action will be determined in due time.
Tips on nutrition for weight loss prescribe:
- compliance with caloric intake less than 2500 kcal per day;
- the exclusion of a large number of vegetable fats;
- deleting from the diet of alcohol;
- restriction of potato, cereals;
- increase physical activity;
- consumption of fermented milk products, natural juices;
- introduction to menu of vegetables;
- the use of rye bread.
The advice of nutritionists how to lose weight
In order to properly lose weight, it is important that the recipes were given to professional doctors. Here’s what nutritionists think about losing weight:
- sensible weight loss – no more than pounds per week;
- it is impossible to starve – you can quickly restore lost;
- it is important not to overeat;
- reduce calorie intake by cooking method – frying to exclude, prefer the dishes steamed, boiled.
Relevant such tips to losing weight:
- eat often, small portions;
- the third part of the diet should be protein, the rest is slow carbs;
- use products that help breakdown of fat – grapefruit, celery;
- use for eating bran – cellulose contributes to the saturation effect, helps eliminate toxins;
- apply dairy products;
- daily walking;
- to replace sugar with honey;
- eliminate fast carbs – oatmeal, potatoes, flour products.
The advice of a nutritionist Ksenia Selezneva
A doctor with years of experience in nutrition offers not to rush to extremes, deciding to lose weight. Do not abruptly start the process of getting rid of extra pounds – can disrupt the balance of hormones, which will lead to serious problems. It recommends the use of such tips on losing weight:
- to eat right at work, taking healthy food from home;
- eat plenty of greens, vegetables;
- apply vitamin complexes;
- the holidays don’t have everything to try 3 dishes.
It is desirable to implement such advice of a nutritionist Ksenia Selezneva:
- to use for quality food products;
- meat and cereals have lunch;
- in the evening to eat roasted vegetables, eggs, seafood;
- excluded from the diet sausages, sweets, mayonnaise;
- limit salt and foods containing it;
- to use in cooking pumpkin, Flaxseed oil;
- eat protein foods – fish, lean meat, poultry;
- not to seize the stress.
The advice of a nutritionist Margarita Koroleva
It can often be seen giving interviews in TV programs. To reduce weight in clinic nutritionist dream star famous people. Margaret the Queen knows the secrets of the approach to the solutions to the problems of weight loss and the results are visible to everyone. She gives these guidelines for weight loss:
- never go hungry;
- eat healthy foods;
- to cook the meat without oil;
- move more;
- if I wanted sweets is to brush my teeth.
Effective diet from nutritionist Queen Margaret prescribes:
- not to lose weight quickly;
- instead of sugar eat honey;
- after eating 2 slices of grapefruit;
- eliminate sausage;
- eat little but often;
- to chew well for better saturation;
- to arrange fasting days;
- to do light snacks;
- if you wish to eat, first to drink water;
- to use fat burning spices;
- be sure to eat Breakfast;
- to limit salt.
The advice of a nutritionist Alexei kovalkova
The famous doctor who have tested on itself the method helps in private clinic who want to lose weight, advises the official website. He believes it is important to take into account the sensitivity of fat cells to insulin, helps reduce the risk of diabetes. The doctor draws attention to the dependence of the weight from the hormone testosterone. To get rid of extra pounds, you need to hear the advice of a nutritionist Alexei kovalkova:
- to avoid strict restrictions in food;
- to learn to live according to the new dietary rules;
- to make the food balanced and rational.
The advice of a nutritionist Svetlana FUS
To lose weight, remove excess deposits on the sides and stomach, you need to eat balanced meals, eat organic food, so says this expert. Healthy eating from nutritionist Svetlana FUS based on counting calories, suggests:
- keeping a food diary;
- elimination of hunger;
- use snacking;
- the validity of vegetarianism in the balance of proteins, grains, vegetables, fruits.
Diet from dietitians
Professionals in the field of weight loss consider tradition to adhere to the principles of a balanced meal without feeling hunger. Techniques are the result of long research, helping patients learn to eat properly. Popular diets from dietitians:
- Pierre Dukan;
- Robert Atkins, the Kremlin diet;
- Osama Hamdy;
- Herbert Shelton – a separate power supply;
- Mikhail Gavrilov – system «Bormental»;
- Kim Protasov;
- Alexei Kovalkova.