Known for superior product harvested by bees from the flowers of the common buckwheat. Natural medicine treats serious illness, has a cosmetic effect on the hair and skin. This valuable sugar substitute has a positive effect on human health.
Looks like buckwheat honey
Is honey from the nectar of flowering plants in the buckwheat, which is easily recognizable in the photo. Pollen is rich in iron, proteins, vitamins, enzymes and essential amino acids. Due to such structure, the color of buckwheat honey is the darkest, which distinguishes it from other varieties, which, of course, used by unscrupulous sellers. Hue beeswax product may vary from red to deep dark brown and even darker.
Buckwheat honey – composition
One of the most complex natural products is honey. The composition of the substance is volatile and variable, and species, there are about 400. The approximate composition of buckwheat honey include:
- protein compounds;
- sugar (glucose, sucrose, fructose);
- amino acids;
- enzymes (enolase, diastasis, glycogenase, amylase, glucose oxidase, invertase, phospholipase, peroxidase, oxidase, catalase);
- organic acids (linolenic, malic, succinic, gluconic, tartaric, lactic, oxalic, citric, etc.);
- inorganic acids (phosphoric and hydrochloric).
Bee product from buckwheat content has a lot of vitamins that combine to make it therapeutic. It C, B1, B2, B5, B6, H, PP, Ie, the Ash content is 0.17 percent. Buckwheat variety has the ability to sugar more than others. The product is rich in minerals (macro and microelements), there are about 40 depending on type and terms, conditions. This:
- magnesium etc.
The taste of buckwheat honey
Unusually tart taste of honey from buckwheat is due to the composition of the plant from which it is made. This variety of bee product has a pleasant aroma, dark color and taste that can «tickle» the throat, creates a feeling of tickling that leaves the aftertaste. Before buying it is important to try the product, because the distinctive taste is the best guarantee of authenticity.
Buckwheat honey – useful properties and contraindications
Bee product is characterized by high nutritional value, saturates the tissues of the muscles, brain, fructose and glucose, supports energy balance. Buckwheat cultivar significantly improves the healing process, builds the body and helps to restore the retina of the eye, cures diseases of the stomach, heart, kidneys, skin, strengthens the immune system. Properties of buckwheat honey is recommended during the influenza epidemic, of respiratory diseases, acute respiratory infections, sore throats and colds.
Contraindications to the use are:
- individual intolerance;
- the tendency to allergic reactions (the product has a pronounced enzymes);
- diabetes mellitus (containing glucose and fructose);
- overweight people or dieters (very high-calorie product);
- With restrictions the product you need to try to enter into the diet at the floor. 1 tsp.
- People who are on a diet, you can eat for 180 g a day.
- Bee product contains enzymes and harmful bacteria, so babies up to 2 years, cannot eat because of the inability of the stomach to digest the substance.
How useful buckwheat honey for women
A natural product from buckwheat will help women to restore the skin’s firmness and elasticity, and hair will give a natural Shine and strengthen them. Beauty products beeswax-based cream that slows the aging process of the skin, remove early wrinkles, reducing their depth. The use of buckwheat honey for women is vitamins: they will replenish nutrients in the body, which is especially important during pregnancy. The product is used as a prophylactic measures against anemia, while strengthening the body’s defenses, immunity.
How useful buckwheat honey for men
For the male body useful dark grade beeswax product that have a little bitterness. Among the noble varieties-the music is buckwheat honey for men. The studies found that its consumption contributes to the maintenance of male sexual system in good condition, is the prevention of impotence, to be able to cure her. In the absence of Allergy doctors recommend the strong floor is a product, starting with the teenage years. For the utility and increasing the potency needed each day to eat 2 tsp.
Contraindications buckwheat honey
The product of flowering buckwheat – a medical product, but as with any medication, can cause harm when taken. List who do not consume honey from buckwheat: allergies, patients with diabetes, people who want to lose weight, the child up to two years. It happens that some people are not aware that are allergic. To verify that it will not bring any harm to you product, apply a small portion on your wrist. At the onset of runny nose, hives, indigestion, pain in the head from drinking should be abandoned.
Medicinal properties of buckwheat honey
Product of bee is used in cosmetic procedures due to its anti-aging effect, but to feel the beneficial properties of buckwheat honey, you can only use it inside. It is a valuable and delicious product, so must be in the diet. In addition to energy recovery and the saturation of the organism with vitamins, the use of buckwheat honey for the human body as follows:
- relieves hypertension and anemia, normalizes blood pressure;
- enriches the blood and normalizes the blood vessels;
- stabilizes metabolic processes in the body;
- removes parasites;
- effective antidepressant;
- relieves inflammation;
- helps ulcers because of its ability to normalize the acid balance in the stomach;
- restores power when the lack of vitamins (vitamin deficiency);
- removes radionuclides.
Buckwheat honey for face
For oily skin types to eliminate Shine apply a protein mask out of buckwheat honey for face:
- It is necessary to mix a liquid medicinal product (1 tablespoon) oatmeal (1 tablespoon) and 1 egg white.
- Protein to whisk, add the remaining ingredients.
- All good RUB and apply to the desired area of the face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
You can make honey food for dry skin:
- We need to take 2 tbsp of bee product and vegetable (olive) oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and heat to 40°C.
- To the received solution moisten a gauze and apply on face for 20 minutes.
Want to improve the complexion? Help mask with carrot juice and honey:
- Grate the carrots, take 1 tbsp juice, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of liquid honey.
- Mix well, apply on face for 25 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
There is another effective recipe of the mask that cleanses the skin, eliminating the black dots:
- Half teaspoon finely ground coffee mixed with 3 tbsp of bee product.
- Use as a peeling or a scrub mask 1 time a week.
Buckwheat honey in diabetes
Contraindications include diabetes mellitus, because in the composition is fructose, sucrose, glucose. These substances increase the blood sugar level, which is dangerous for insulin-dependent people. However, there is a perception that some doctors are allowed to take buckwheat honey in case of diabetes in the early stages of the disease in small doses. The fact has its reason: in addition to glucose, in the product is levulose, which in combination with fructose, the body perceives diabetics. Simple carbohydrates do not cause a sharp jump in blood glucose.
Buckwheat honey for hair
Natural cosmetics smells good, contains no preservatives, dyes. Buckwheat honey for hair as a mask not only strengthens the hair but also is an excellent remedy for irritating itching and dandruff. It is better to use the bee products together with other useful ingredient is onions. Add vegetable need in equal proportions. Application:
- Onion RUB on a grater, mix with liquid honey.
- The mixture is rubbed into the roots, soak 30 minutes and rinse.
- If your hair is dry, add olive oil that will help soften the hair, enriching the composition of nutrients.
Buckwheat honey for colds
Will buckwheat honey for colds? Sweet drug not just remove the symptoms but also cure you. Nasal drops are suitable from onions: onion juice diluted with water (1:2), 1 tsp liquid honey. The solution should infuse for half an hour. After you must instill 2 drops into both nasal passages 3 times a day. Such a solution will help a sore throat: gargle 1 times a day. In the cold instead of tea you can drink warm milk with bee therapeutic agent.
For cooking the people’s prescription from respiratory diseases and throat can I combine 1 serving of aloe juice and 5 servings of honey. The composition is not heated, but is thoroughly mixed. To take remedy is 2 tablespoons 5 times a day after meals. However, children are unlikely to understand the benefit of such medicine because of the bitter taste, so they can cook a delicious sweet treat:
- take 1 tbsp of aloe juice, half tbsp. of honey and butter;
- add 1 tbsp goose fat, 4 tbsp cocoa;
- heat in a water bath, but do not let boil.
Buckwheat honey for the liver
Bee product in this class has a therapeutic effect on the liver parenchyma. In the treatment of chronic hepatitis using special infusion of pine needles and honey from buckwheat (all ingredients for 1 kg). The mixture should be placed in a pot of clay, where pour 2 l of water. The composition tightly close the lid and in winter, to insist 10 days in summer and 3 days. To drink the infusion of 1 tbsp., 2 times a day. To use buckwheat honey for liver can other disorders:
- the liver;
- alcohol intoxication.
Buckwheat honey – the calorie
Reliably say about calories is impossible: each bee product is your storehouse of vitamins, minerals. Average per 100 grams of the product is 390 kcal. Calorie buckwheat honey is higher than the light varieties. One teaspoon contains 30 calories, while the dining room seats about 60 kcal. Eating honey in moderation, do not think about weight: all calories are not to sugars, and to glucose, so their splitting is much faster.
How to use buckwheat honey
In order to avoid various side effects to use buckwheat honey on the rules. Improve sleep, digestion, to get rid of harmful bacteria in the stomach can be, if twice a day drink 1 Cup water with 1 tsp of the product. Rejuvenate the body, enrich the blood possible with the help of Paul. 1 tsp that you want to dissolve. To improve the taste of tea need to add instead of sugar. Med is only useful in moderation.
Buckwheat honey – how to distinguish a fake
The use of fake honey will not benefit. Differences:
- real bee product needs to sugar in winter;
- young, a product may be more liquid;
- it needs to flow down the smooth stream;
- not fake always has a tart flavor, natural flavor (no caramel), brown.
How to check buckwheat honey for natural building:
- Honey-the solution should drip iodine: if you’re blue, there is starch or flour.
- If the composition will hiss when you add vinegar, that is chalk.
- Dilute sugar syrup you can determine if to add a slice of bread. If after 10 minutes the loaf is solid, the product is natural.
The price of buckwheat honey
You need to be prepared for the fact that cheap can be a natural product. A useful product is expensive, always has value. When choosing it is important to pay attention to the consistency, shelf life (zasaharivanija or not), color, and taste. Little-known varieties is better not to take, because it is unclear how the product should look, which increases the risk to purchase a fake. Buy yummy bee product can not intermediaries, but direct manufacturers.
Approximate prices indicated in the table:
|Product name||Weight||The cost in rubles|
|Honey with walnuts buckwheat||1 kg||790|
|Greceanii honey||500 g||280|
|Honey from buckwheat with turpentine||500 g||325|
|The honey from buckwheat is of high quality||250 g||190|
|Honey from buckwheat in Altai||1300 g||800|
Honey from buckwheat, Apiary Ryzhov
Video: How to choose buckwheat honey