Many modern models of formal and casual outfits produce products 1930s-1980s years. Some of them look so distinct and original that wear them can be solved, not every fashionista. Meanwhile, dresses in retro style can adorn any lovely lady and give her outfit a unique style.
Fashionable retro dresses
Dress in retro style causes a feeling of nostalgia, so all the other parts of the image have to match it. For this reason, pick the right shoes and accessories to this along can be very difficult. To look turned out harmonious, stylists recommend not to overload the vintage models decorative elements. In this lush dress in retro style looks especially original – as a rule, them do not wear any jewelry that can distract the attention on himself.
Retro dress with a fluffy skirt
Among young girls, the most popular dress in retro style with a full skirt, which may be bodycon or fitted top. Based on this model projected the number of variations, most of which has such similar features as:
- the length of the garment slightly above or slightly below the knee. Maxi dresses in this fashion direction is rare;
- the basic material for these outfits is the Atlas. In addition, some models are made of natural silk, brocade, chiffon, satin and other fabrics;
- most models are made of bright material. Prints can be found quite often dress in retro style can be decorated with geometric patterns, large and small flowers, peas and so on;
- many products are made of 2-3 materials, differing in color and texture. Moreover, among them you can be sure to select one primary;
- often dresses in retro style features large decorative items – belt, bow detailing, wide straps and other details.
Long retro dress
Beautiful and sophisticated retro-floor-length dresses accentuate the beautiful ladies femininity and emphasize its elegance. As a rule, they are free or poluprilegayuschy cut. Meanwhile, in 1950-ies was popular big models, reaching to the floor or the ankle. Very often, these outfits are decorated with lace, and this delicate and refined décor can be placed across the surface of the apparel. Long dresses in retro style is definitely complemented by high-heeled shoes and nylon tights or stockings.
Dress with collar in retro style
Often young girls and older women choose a dress with a collar in retro style. In addition, this model is very often complemented by the cuffs, color and stylistic performance which fully meets the collar. A real hit among these outfits are products of black or dark brown in color with white styling elements. This bathroom is reminiscent of a school uniform that allows you to create a naive, gentle and feminine images.
Meanwhile, the collar is not the only possible variation of decorating the dresses in retro style. It may also be embellished stand-up collar, lace Chalet or original clamp, which can be laid around the neck in various ways. All of these products look stylish and arouse members of the opposite sex, most sensual fantasies.
Dress polka dot retro
In the twentieth century one of the most popular prints was the peas, which can be seen on every garment. Today this original way of decorating women’s clothing remains no less relevant. Retro dress polka dots presented in a wide variety of dress-boxes, trapezoid models, light summer dresses, luxury dresses in gender and others.
Although this print is versatile and suits women of any figure type when choosing a retro polka dot dress, it is recommended to consider the following nuances:
- if a pea on the fabric large cut of the dress should be as simple;
- chubby girls should choose different size of print or slightly elongated pea – these options visually stretches the silhouette and make it more slim;
- the combination of small and large polka dots will help to focus on certain parts of the body.
Knit dress in retro style
Knitting is one of the most popular types of needlework, which are addicted to young girls and women in old age. It can be used to create a distinctive and original models of women’s clothes that are truly unique. For this reason, to knit or crochet, you can even evening retro dress which will attract to its owner all the attention of others.
Typically, these items are executed in an openwork technique. Summer options are on the naked body, so seductive, they show others naked parts. Knitted dresses in retro style are made of thick yarn to keep you warm and not let the woman to freeze. In some cases, put them on a t-shirt or turtleneck, however, such combinations are categorically not suitable for publication.
Pencil dress retro
Style «box» or «pencil» is a universal because it is suitable for women of any complexion and, in addition, brand will be appropriate in any situation. Sheath dress retro looks simple, cute and seductive. Although it bares a very small part of the female body, this product perfectly accentuates the figure and makes her unusually attractive to the opposite sex.
Usually, such a dress in retro style, the length of which reaches mid-knee length, slightly narrowing to the bottom. It can be of any colors and stylistic execution, but for office and business events commonly choose products made of cotton material universal color. If on the job the woman provides a strict formal dress code, it can dilute the working life with a bright outfit, referring to the 1940 or 1950-th years.
Dress in retro style with lace
If styles of vintage dresses can be very diverse, the decor of the vast majority of models connected somehow with lace. In some cases, they are decorated only on the sleeves or bodice of the product, and in others almost the entire surface. In this case, the lace is meant to emphasize femininity, fragility and beauty of a beautiful lady. The same task is performed by lace ruffles, and ruching that are very commonly used for finishing retro models.
Retro dress with fringe
Dresses with fringe look playful, but not vulgar. In most cases, they are plain and simple cut and thin straps placed parallel to each other or crosswise. With retro models usually fringe within some circles, that looks magical and seductive in the moment when the girl dances or moves smoothly and quietly.
Evening dresses retro style is not only decorated with fabric fringe, but also the same décor, from natural or artificial leather, beads and beads. In modern models such jewelry can be, from the neckline to the bottom of the dress, so it looks a bit gaudy. However, such options are ideal for parties and other events where a lovely lady will feel like a Queen.
Retro MIDI dress
Since vintage and retro models rarely have too short a length that is optimal for them are MIDI styles. They show others the beauty of women’s legs and seductive curves of the body, but it does not look tacky and vulgar. These features reflect the cocktail dresses in retro style, which may have any silhouette, but needs to clarify and emphasize a slender waist.
Dresses for a complete retro
Many girls and women rightly believe that beautiful dresses in retro style is available only slender women of fashion. In fact, far from it. On the contrary, certain styles of women’s clothing, takes us back to the mid-twentieth century allow each lovely lady visually become slimmer and «reset» a few extra pounds.
Not to be mistaken with a choice, pyshechka it is useful to consider the following recommendations fashion stylists:
- the dress should be made of thick and high quality fabric. Thin translucent tissue the imperfections of the shapes contraindicated;
- shiny materials are better to avoid. Right to pay attention to fabric with a matte texture;
- black retro dresses visually reduce the volume, but they accentuate the curves of the silhouette. For this reason, women with large and disproportionate figure it is better to give their preference to other dark colors as brown, blue or grey;
- as a rule, advantage beautiful ladies with size plus-size is a luxury bust, so it should focus. Meanwhile, too deep neckline can ruin the image, so we must act carefully.