Children from a very early age are curious and receptive to new information. The most important thing is to be able to submit it. Is best suited, of course, the game. And the teaching of reading is no exception. All lessons are best done in the form of games for 5-7 minutes several times a day. Classes should be regular, otherwise nothing will.
The question «please tell me» — 3 answer
1. Very popular method when teaching a baby not originally letters and sounds. You can use a primer, Zhukova N. C., based on his lies sound-letter method.
2. The child first learns sounds, then the letters they correspond to: not [EM], [M], not [AL] and [N]. It turns out that it’s easier to add syllables.
3. Better to start with learning vowel sounds, then consonants, starting with a solid and resounding. Play hide and seek, hide the cards with the sounds, and the child must find the specified sound.
4. When all sounds are mastered, you can begin to read simple syllables: MA, BA, HA, MU, etc. have a child read himself and say what animal says MOO, HA, ME.
5. Then move on to more complex syllables: OM, AM, ED, HS, etc. Hang around the apartment cards with these syllables and encourage them from time to time to read.
6. Then you can move on to reading simple words: MAMA, BABA, PAPA, GOAT, BUSINESS, LOTTO, LENA, MASHA, etc. make Sure that the enunciation was correct.
7. The next stage will be harder words: MILK, WHEEL, GUTTER, ROAD, SWAMP, etc. Then read the words: CAT, LION, HONEY, YEAR, etc. Write the names of favorite toys of the child on the cards, he draws one, reads and brings a specified object. Don’t forget to praise and encourage!
8. Gradually the child learns to read words, and you will be able to combine them into phrases and then into sentences! Think for yourself and write a short story with sentences of 3-4 words about your baby and his adventures and let him read. The main thing now is to develop a child’s interest in reading, to consolidate and practice newly acquired skills.