The refrigerator is one of the most important home appliances, and proper care for them is to support good condition and freshness of the products. Here are some tips for cleaning the refrigerator or freezer.
Improper care of the refrigerator may cause damage to this need of the unit, so you should study the manual written by the manufacturer to users, and tips developers. The easiest and most common tips manufacturers of refrigerators and freezers following:
- Do not keep in the freezer and refrigerated foods in the clear, without packaging.
- Wash the refrigerator should be at least two times a year and be removed regularly (once a month), to make it clean, inventory of the products.
- Start washing from the external surfaces, then proceed to the inner part. Use natural remedies that do not give large amounts of foam. A simple and cheap tool — soda with a small amount of water or diluted water with vinegar. It should be noted that you can only use non-abrasive tools!
- Tip: while you are washing the fridge, put all the food in the thermos. So less chance that they will spoil in the heat.
- To cleaning, remove all removable parts (shelves, trays) and wash them separately. They can be cleaned what do you use normally for washing dishes (don’t forget to wash it properly). Once the shelf is clean, wash the refrigerator inside and wipe it dry.
- The rubber seal you should also rinse and then dry thoroughly.
- Before washing the freezer, unplug it from the network and will keep her in the clear, so the ice has melted. The large pieces of ice can be removed with a plastic spatula. But metal objects for this use in any case can not be!
- Before a long vacation, the refrigerator should be washed and left in the open form (if it is not to be abandoned products).