Sometimes you may need to disassemble your laptop. For example, to clean it from dust and dirt, to replace the RAM or hard drive, for the lubrication of cooling of the cooler or replace the thermal paste of the CPU. In this article we consider the order of disassembly of the laptop Packard Bell BG45.
You will need
- — Screwdriver set.
- — Plastic tool (flat screwdriver/wand/plastic card) for opening the plastic parts of the enclosure.
1. First thing disable the laptop BG45 from the power supply and remove the battery.
Now Unscrew all the screws on the underside of the laptop.
Put the screws in a container so as not to lose.
2. Remove the two covers from the bottom of the hull.
The smaller of the caps closes the compartment the hard disk drive and wireless adapter Wi-Fi, and one double — compartment that houses the RAM and the CPU with the cooling system.
3. Take out the hard disk. It is mounted in a special sled. To remove, pull the flexible pull-tab from the connector.
Take out the cooler (cooling fan), which are fastened with screws and glued with adhesive tape to the radiator. Removing the screws and odliv a tape it is easily removed.
4. It was time to dismantle the keyboard.
Turn the BG45 laptop keyboard yourself.
To remove the keyboard, gently pry it and lift from the other side, which is closer to the laptop display. Keyboard fixed by plastic latches along the side. So be careful not to damage them when removing the keyboard.
When the latch is weakened, slightly lift the keyboard towards you. Carefully disconnect the ribbon cable connecting the keypad and the motherboard of the laptop BG45.
5. The top cover of the laptop is Packard Bell BG45 (which houses the touchpad, power button and led indicators the wireless network and hard disk) connects to motherboard multiple loops. Disconnect all cables and remove the top cover.
6. Now go around the perimeter of the top cover with a plastic screwdriver or other tool (not metal, to avoid damaging the case) and crack all the latches. After this the top cover of the notebook can be removed.
We are fully accessible laptop motherboard Packard Bell BG45. The laptop is completely disassembled.