During pregnancy the abdominal muscles and skin stretch and lose their tone, resulting in a postpartum belly begins to SAG, bringing not only moral but also physical discomfort.
The content of the article
- Physical activity
- Salon treatments
To remove the sagging belly is possible through diet, exercise, postpartum brace, plastic surgery (abdominoplasty) as well as through special procedures in beauty clinics possible.
To begin physical exercise is not earlier than 2-3 months after birth. A special set of exercises uses the muscle group that during pregnancy were exposed to tension and strain (direct and oblique abdominal muscles).
Wearing a postpartum band helps to restore the muscles and decreases the risk of diastasis (divergence of direct muscles on the abdomen).
The bandage should choose either in the form of a panty with a high waist, either in the form of a tape. For best results, you should:
- to select the band in accordance with the size of the underwear;
- to choose a brace panties a size larger underwear which the woman wore before pregnancy.
The bandage is contraindicated in severe edemas, dress should be lying down and to wear for 12 hours.
A strict diet will not help. Only proper and balanced diet that involves a few rules:
- for half an hour before meals drink a glass of water;
- eat fractional (5-6 receptions in small portions throughout the day);
- to diversify the daily diet of food rich in trace elements, vitamins and proteins;
- to give up alcohol, sweets and starchy foods, and carbonated beverages.
Clinic aesthetic medicine for postpartum recovery belly can offer:
- wraps (mud, sea salt or seaweed);
- anti-cellulite massage (is carried out only at the end of lactation);
- lymphatic drainage massage (can be carried out in the period of lactation).
The procedure involves surgery – excess fat deposits are removed through the anterior abdominal wall, is the truncation of excess skin. Method is costly and complicated, has a lot of contraindications and a long recovery period.
Restoration of the shape of the abdomen after childbirth is a long process that requires patience and a comprehensive approach. A visible result is observed after 8 weeks of hard work.