Marriage or long-term cohabitation does not guarantee that it will to keep the relationship with your loved one for a lifetime. For this purpose it is necessary to take decisive action and to work on strengthening relations.
1. If you want to keep the relationship with your loved one for life, try to always remember the moment when you realized that you love him. Often people forget this and with time already cease to understand, when they sunk into the soul mate. It is important to remember that people rarely love each other for something specific, and sometimes love is a chemistry of true feelings that intertwine and contribute to the fact that a man and a woman can not exist without each other.
2. However, the relationship with your loved one, are based on the perception of his character, deeds, and other features. Most likely, your loved one or your favorite you sank into the soul something that distinguishes them from other people, for example, a kind and gentle or stern and purposeful demeanour, the ability to quickly solve complicated situations, a romantic soul, open-minded, sense of humor, etc. it is Important to realize that you can hardly find anyone like that and so suitable to your tastes and preferences.
3. A sure way to keep the relationship with your loved one for life – always be honest with each other. Try not to hide from your significant other and ask her to do the same towards you. Even if some of you are troubled with any doubt, and arise in the life of a delicate and difficult situation, it is better to get through it together, than to save the soul of the load of negativity that might one day end the relationship.
4. Do not covet your mate for no reason. It is important to trust each other in any situation, otherwise a constant feeling of anxiety and stress can lead to a nervous breakdown and baseless scandals. At the same time, try to solve any conflict peacefully. Quarrels do not lead to anything good, but if one does occur, try to establish a relationship as soon as possible.
5. Learn to tolerate the shortcomings of loved one, and there may be many. Even if the second half seems perfect, with time you can open up her already not-so-positive side. But in any case do not try to fix it in its own way, it will only worsen her attitude towards you. Just set a positive example in everything that people tried to be like you.
6. Don’t forget that sex is an important part of relationships, and not neglect them without much reason. Try to learn all the sexual preferences of your loved one and work together to deliver each other maximum pleasure. This is not to forget about romance: often confess each other in love, give gifts and spend more time together.