The presence of fleas in the apartment brings the disadvantage of not only people but also Pets. And if there are children, this problem is of particular concern. However, to cope with not only using new-fangled tools for the destruction of insects, which, incidentally, is not always as effective, but applying people’s advice and recommendations.
You will need
- — a mixture of herbs;
- is garlic;
- — beer yeast;
- pine sawdust;
- — baking soda;
- — table salt;
- — shavings of pine needles.
1. Herbal infusions. Many plants have a fairly sharp and specific smell, which is able to destroy pesky insects. To prepare you will need 1 tablespoon of eucalyptus leaves, 1 tablespoon of tansy, 2 tablespoons of wormwood. These ingredients mix and pour 1 Cup of boiling water. Leave the mixture for 10-12 hours in a cool place. Then pour the infusion into a spray bottle and treat the room, focusing woollen carpets, carpets and floor coverings. This tool can also be used as prophylaxis.
2. Pine shavings are not less effective in the fight against fleas. Typically, the vector insects are Pets, so fill in the mattress or pillow of your favorite pine sawdust. The fleas wouldn’t like that.
3. Daily ventilate the room — fleas cannot tolerate cold. Things, carpets, pillows, mattresses, etc. from time to time bring in fresh air under direct sunlight.
4. Baking soda also kills fleas in confined spaces. To do this, mix equal parts baking soda and table salt. Spray this mixture on rug, carpet or other floor covering. After 10-12 hours, thoroughly vacuum the surface. If necessary the procedure can be repeated.
5. Tarragon and shavings of coniferous trees can be used as a deterrent against fleas. It is particularly convenient to use if you live in a private home. In this case, the mixture of these ingredients is scattered before entering the room.
6. Floor covering: carpet, carpets, etc. can handle a mixture of brewer’s yeast and minced garlic. After 8-10 hours the surface is thoroughly vacuum. The sharp smell permanently rid your apartment of fleas.