If you were overlooked for food and as a result you get a pot of burnt dinner — not a problem, you can try to fix it.
You will need
- Salt, soda, bleach, means for washing dishes, vinegar
1. If the food is burnt in an enamelled saucepan, I boil it with strong solution of salt and soda. And leave overnight to soak. In the morning clean with a brush Nagar. If all had not gone, repeat the procedure. You should not clean the pan with abrasive powders. Under such impacts can be skimmed off part of the enamel and subsequently in the pot will always burn the food.
2. To bleach after cleaning the pan, boil it with a solution of ordinary bleach for linen. For example, biofeedback or Persil. Thoroughly wash pan after this procedure.
3. Burned-on food can be cleaned in one more way. Boil the pan in the solution of a large amount of dishes. Further attrite Nagar rigid sponge. This method is good in that the means for washing dishes clean off as well and the dark marks on light enamel pans.
4. And our grandmothers used only natural ways to save dishes. For example, burnt porridge departed well, if you boil a pot of purified follicle. Don’t be afraid of the smell, it will disappear when the onion is cooked.
5. Here is another way in which you can do without chemistry. Pots and kettles are becoming the fresh new look and get rid of the dark streaks, if they are boiled together with cleanup from the apples, adding lemon juice or citric acid solution. If the pan is not enameled, and aluminum or cast iron, you can add the vinegar. This will return it to its original sparkling look. If there is enamel, then the vinegar is better not to use — it damages the coating.
6. Pans with Teflon coating should soak and boil with non-alkaline solutions up to until will not depart residue. In any case, not etchemaite their powders and tools with abrasive surface. Together with a Deposit you will get rid of the Teflon coating.