Stains from oil can greatly damage the appearance of the clothes. To deduce such a complex pollution with the help of improvised means, with a little effort and patience.
You will need
- Eucalyptus oil, butter, refined gasoline, ammonia, acetone, white clay, starch, turpentine, soap, caustic soda.
1. Apply to a cotton pad eucalyptus oil. Treat a fresh stain from fuel oil to complete disappearance. Then wash in warm soapy water and rinse.
2. Apply a stain of oil butter or margarine. Leave until complete disappearance of contamination. Then wash clothes in warm soapy water and rinse.
3. At the hardware store buy refined gasoline. Soak in it a cotton swab and apply fresh stains from oil. If necessary, repeat the procedure. Then wipe with ammonia. Wash clothing in warm soapy water and rinse.
4. Purchase at the hardware store caustic soda. Treat contaminated area of the fabric means. Then wash clothes in warm soapy water and dry.
5. Treat the oil stain with Laundry soap up to complete disappearance. Then wash clothing as usual and air dry.
6. Take the same proportions of potato starch and white clay. Add several drops of turpentine and ammonia. Mix thoroughly and apply on the contaminated area of the fabric. Leave on for some time. Then the brush will remove the detergent from the clothes. If necessary, repeat the procedure. Wash the fabric in warm soapy water and dry.
7. Take white spirit or any solvent, for example acetone. With a cotton pad, apply on the stain and RUB gently. Then wash with detergent for stubborn dirt. On colored fabrics, test the tool on the reverse side or in an inconspicuous place.