Faded spots appear because of improper washing. However, do not immediately throw out spoiled thing. Try taking nasty stains at home with the help of improvised means.
You will need
- Bleach, stain remover, «Antilen», medical alcohol, citric acid, salt, potato starch, powder for stubborn stains, ammonia.
1. If faded spots appeared on the white stuff, use bleach. Dilute the cleaner into a basin with hot water and immerse the garment. Leave for 20 minutes. Then remove and rinse thoroughly. For washing colored things use a stain remover, such as «Vanish».
2. Wash, faded thing with a special powder — «Antalina». You can buy it in hardware-type store or large supermarket. Dissolve the powder in warm water and soak clothes. After 15-20 minutes wash and rinse thoroughly. «Antalina» washable even colored things.
3. Use rubbing alcohol for removing faded stains from colored fabrics. In a bowl pour warm water and add the alcohol — 100 ml per 2 liters of liquid. Soak the tainted garment in the solution for 1 hour. After this time, rinse the item under running water and wash as usual.
4. Take 2 teaspoons salt, 1 tablespoon of potato starch, citric acid and detergent for stubborn stains. Mix thoroughly and add a small amount of warm water to form a paste. Turn garment to wrong side and apply the mixture on washed out spots. Leave in this condition for 12 hours. After rinse treated areas with running water, wash with highly active powder.
5. Soak the garment in a hot solution of ammonia. To do this, take a large container, pour hot water into it and add 100 ml of liquid ammonia. Soak the item in the solution for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse several times in running water.
6. If at home you failed to bring faded spots, contact cleaning. Professionals will handle lost clothing special preparations, which spoil the appearance of the product and effectively remove dirt.