You bought the shoes, but she was close, too tight or narrow. In the shop you think that your shoes are the wrong size… or almost perfect. But on the first day, when you leave it outside, it becomes clear that your purchase was not very successful. Your feet suffer from constant pain, corns and calluses, swelling, or feet begin to bleed. In such a situation the best way is to take in store buy. But the only other choice is to stretch the shoes.
1. Stretch shoes in a Shoe shop, for example, «Multi-master» — http://www.multi-master.ru/address/. With the help of special pads for your shoes stretched to your size.
But you can also stretch your shoes at home, there are a number of easy ways.
2. One of the most effective folk methods to stretch your shoes — it is processing alcohol. It’s easiest to sprinkle or moisten shoes Cologne (alcohol, vodka) inside and put it on his leg in a cotton sock. In the same way to handle the top of the Shoe, and walk an hour or two in the apartment. Or you can smear alcohol on those parts of the shoes to be stretched. And you can process shoes alcohol spray that you can make yourself. To do this in a spray bottle or a spray bottle to pour the solution of alcohol and water in a 1:1 ratio. This spray needs to be processed inside shoes, then the shoes are put on, and wear until dry alcohol.
3. Shoes you haven’t worn, can be softened by using castor or vegetable oil, or vaseline. Process shoes similar to the previous method, and breaking it in. After a few hours the shoes should be cleaned. This method is not only suitable for shoes made of genuine leather, but also from synthetic leather. But if you want to get rid of the creaking shoes, brush her soles with a few drops of castor or vegetable oil, and then let your shoes dry.
4. To stretch shoes can also the boiled water/ In this leather footwear softens, expands and takes shape. However, this method is only suitable for leather shoes, because leather can withstand the aggressive action of boiling water. Shoes from faux leather in this way, you can stretch, but it may appear divorce, and she loses attractive appearance.
How is it done? Just pour inside the shoes with boiled water, and then drained of water shoes, wear cold shoes and wear until dry.
As an alternative, wrap the shoes for a few minutes in a cotton cloth dipped in hot water and wrung. After that, grease the shoes of vegetable or castor oil and leave it for a day.
5. To expand the shoes, you can handle it from the inside 3% solution of vinegar. It will also help you to soften and stretch shoes that constrict the toes. Outside shoes can be processed by another tool for stretching shoes.
6. Another common people’s way of stretching shoes is like a wet newspaper. Especially this method is suitable for stretching canvas shoes, rubber and other non-natural materials. Moreover, such shoes are not afraid of water. Pre shoes can to hold it over the steam. Then very tightly to stuff shoes with wet newspaper (wet paper, wet socks) and leave until dry. Be careful not to distort the shape of the Shoe, as it give the newspaper. If the Shoe looks distorted shape, remove the newspaper and try again to fill her shoes. It is important that the shoes are dried in natural conditions, away from sunlight and heaters. Curing process on the battery may deform the shoes. Once the newspaper is completely dry, the shoes can be worn.
7. To stretch shoes, you can also use paraffin, that is, a normal candle. For this inner part of the Shoe rubbed a candle and leave overnight. Morning shoes clean from wax. If the Shoe rubs the heel, need to handle back with alcohol, to walk in shoes in socks to dry alcohol, and then wipe the back of the Shoe a candle or soap.
8. To make the skin soft, protect with kerosene. The shoes need to pre-wet. However, the question remains with the smell of the shoes… This popular method is not for everybody.
9. Shoes or boots can stretch in the freezer. You just need to place shoes in plastic bags with water and put the whole thing in the freezer until morning. It is desirable to use two packets on each Shoe, while the lower packages tightly knotted, and the upper packages leave open. The secret of this method is that the water in the bags tightly filled the Shoe from toe to heel, since the water needs to stretch shoes. When the ice melts, carefully remove the shoes from the freezer and leave to thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature. Now remove the bags with water and try to wear shoes. The freezing procedure of shoes if necessary can be repeated. Method is effective, but expensive shoes apply it’s still undesirable.
10. You can stretch leather shoes the opposite way — with the help of heat treatment. With a hair dryer warm shoes or boots within half a minute. Then immediately brush the shoes stretcher for shoes and wear boots or shoes with fluffy socks. After cooling the shoes again repeat in the same sequence. And so a few times until the shoes do not stretch. Then you can restore the moisture in shoes as air conditioning for leather shoes.
11. If possible, use professional tools for stretching shoes that you can buy in Shoe stores or from the masters shoes. For example, this means Use: — Duke Of, Salamander, Twist, Kiwi, Salton, Silver, Oke. Typically, these tools soften the shoes in harvesting areas. Spray or foam on the problem areas of the shoes inside and out (for varnished or suede shoes from the inside), then put on fluffy socks and shoes. Walk around in the shoes until dry. If necessary, repeat the procedure a few more days.
12. In addition to the means for stretching shoes, you can use shoes stretcher (generally, this wooden Shoe shape and foot size), which fits over the shoes for the night. This will help the Shoe not to deform during drying. The stretcher can be purchased, for example, in the online shop shoes — http://shop.maggut.ru/category_60.html.