The stain from the resin on clothing is always an unpleasant event, especially if it is quite difficult to maneuver. But do not just give up. The process of removing such stains is time consuming, but all the same it can do in the home.
1. There are several ways to remove tar stains from clothes. The simplest – cryo-mechanical. Put things, soiled with the resin in the freezer for an hour and a half. The resin hardens. Crumple the fabric and vigorously RUB her hands – resinous scales will fly off. The disadvantage of this method – it should not be applied to thin tissues, as after cold bend, thin fabric can get damaged.
2. The second way – just the opposite – high temperature. Stained area on both sides, close the paper towel and iron. Change paper towels and repeat the procedure. This method take the spot of resin suitable only for dense natural fabrics will do the trick if the stain is very fresh.
3. The next way is the use of solvent.
I must say that depending on the fabric, you can use different solvents. If the resin of vegetable origin, turpentine, gasoline, aviation fuel or liquid Polish remover. If the stain from a synthetic resin, it is better to use toluene or solvent-based toluene.
Dampen a soft light swab with alcohol (or other solvent) and soak the fabric around the spot. This is necessary to ensure that the stain does not start to blur as you will remove the resin. Now safely wikisite your spot.
4. All these three ways can be combined. First, the bulk of the resin will mechanically remove from the surface after freezing, then «viewsite» from the depth of tissue iron and clean with solvent.
5. Leather surfaces with the resin it is better to remove vegetable oil. They saturate the stain, wait 10-15 minutes and rinse with soapy water.