Heartburn is a symptom, manifested in the form of a burning sensation and spreading upwards from the pit of the stomach (may be given in rare cases in the neck). Deal with it, you can not only drugs, but also observance of a certain diet.
Heartburn causes retraction of the acid from the stomach into the esophagus. Disease «whet» most adults, especially the «loves» of pregnant women. If heartburn is very strong and constantly bothers you, you should inform the doctor.
If it only appears from time to time, it is possible to deal with it yourself. Will help change of diet and intake of available without a prescription drugs that neutralize stomach acid.
• Chocolate. It relaxes the muscles of the sphincter of the esophagus, whose task is to block the anus from the stomach.
• Lemons. Lemon strengthens the heartburn because it increases the acidity of the gastric contents, similar actions have also juice from citrus fruits and tomatoes.
• Sausages. Fatty foods all cause an increase in secretion of digestive acids, so eating salty foods.
• Milk. For a short time give up milk to soften the discomfort because dairy products wash the acid from your esophagus, but when they enter the stomach, then only increase the production of acid.
• Mint. It has a stimulating effect on the secretion of saliva. Mint washes away the acid, but it relaxes the esophageal sphincter and increases the production of digestive juices.
• Coffee and other drinks that contain caffeine, because they stimulate the secretion of gastric juice, similar action has and alcohol (even small amounts).