The sex ratio is regulated by nature itself. It is known that pregnancy occurs more often a boy than a girl. But the male fetus more susceptible to environmental factors and more likely to die during pregnancy. According to statistics for every 100 girls 106 boys are born. The sex of a baby determined during conception.
You will need
- A thermometer or a special test to determine your basal temperature.
- Spicy food with high content of potassium and sodium.
- Ancient Chinese table.
- Confidence and patience.
1. One of the ways of determining the sex of the child based on the characteristics of sperm. The female egg contains only an X chromosome, while the sperm is the carrier of the X-and Y-chromosomes. Y chromosome determines the development of male germ cells. Thus, if the egg is fertilized the X chromosome, the child will be born. But if a Y-chromosome, then a boy.
Thus, first we need to determine the exact date of the upcoming ovulation. For this purpose it is necessary either to measure the basal temperature for several menstrual cycles, or buy a special test. If you want son, it is recommended abstinence during the week before ovulation. Sexual intercourse it is best to have the day preceding or coinciding with the date of your ovulation.
Statistical study showed that the method is effective in approximately 80% of cases.
2. In the other method recommended to calculate the age of the parents with day accuracy. Then the mother’s age divided by 3, father — 4. Whose balance will be more child sex and work, because his blood is «newer». It is also necessary to consider large blood loss, after which the blood has been updated — surgery, childbirth, miscarriage, blood transfusion, blood donation.
3. The Chinese sages believed that the sex of the baby depends on mother’s age and month of conception. Even set up special tables indicating favorable months for conception of a boy or girl depending on the age of the mother. The probability of this method is not more than 60%. Although many experts are inclined to this method.
The most favorable period for the birth of a boy is considered to be 18 years of age and the late reproductive age. Men are the months from November to January. During this period the probability to give birth to the boy more.
4. In Ancient Egypt sex was determined in the following manner, however, after conception. The urine of a pregnant woman poured the grains of barley and wheat. If first sprouted barley is expected the appearance of the boy. No scientific justification for this pattern is not so far. However, the repetition of the experiment in the mid-twentieth century have shown the statistical validity of the results. Errors met less than one third of the cases.
5. Some studies claim that in order to give birth to a boy the woman should eat spicy foods with a high content of salts, sodium, and potassium. Success is possible only if the feeding regime is strictly observed.
If you have made every effort, and was born a girl, then do not worry. Rejoice that you have a baby. Look around and see how many unhappy couples I would like to be in your place. Because they cannot become parents.