If treated glasses are damaged and on them formed small scratches. Lenses with diopters, with additional coating, self-polishing is not recommended, they are only replaced with new ones. But plain glass glasses, and sunglasses with polycarbonate lenses, can be put in order at home.
You will need
- paste the GOYIM;
- — abrasive paste to Polish the car;
- — felt, cloth, felt or microfiber;
- grinding machine;
- — toothpaste;
1. Before polishing your glasses, go to the hardware store and buy a paste GOI on the basis of chromium oxide, developed in the years 1931-33 Soviet scientists of the State optical Institute. On sale you can find a paste with fine abrasive grains of dark green color. Just get a cloth, felt or felt cloth.
2. Apply a small amount of paste GOI on a soft cloth and Polish your glasses with circular movements of the fingers. Spread the paste over the entire surface of the lens.
3. If you want to achieve the perfect result, or to hide a deep scratch, use a sander to Polish the glasses. Attach felt or foam nozzle on the machine, apply the paste GOI and turn on medium speed. That machine is not heated, during the grinding process of glasses to take small breaks.
4. Finish the polishing of lenses of any vegetable oil. Drip a little oil on a microfiber and wipe the glasses with the two sides in a circular motion.
5. Instead of pasta GOI use abrasive paste No. 80 to Polish the car body, which is sold in stores of topcoats. It will enable you to Polish the glasses is not worse than the chromium oxide. The algorithm for grinding and polishing lenses is the same as with the paste of the State optical Institute.
6. If special paste for polishing the glasses you can not find it, use the means at hand. Apply to cotton wool a small amount of toothpaste, but not bleach, otherwise abrasive particles contained in it, will worsen the condition lenses. Wipe the glass in circular motions for some time.
7. Rinse the glasses in warm water. Remove any remaining toothpaste with a special cloth for the lenses and wipe dry with a glasses. Repeat, if at first you don’t achieve the desired result.