Replaced paper letters came to the letter e. And communicate with them very actively. And it turns out that communicating only through correspondence, you can interest the guy.
You will need
1. Let’s say you correspond with a young man, who had never seen live — only on photos. And you like it.
Rule one: find out the Hobbies of your friend and see if you have similar interests. Talk on common, interesting, both, the theme is always easy and interesting. In addition, you will be interested in a guy, even the fact that you in something to meet the tastes. If a match is not found does not matter. In this case, to show interest in a hobby guy and ask him about his passion. He likes to read? Great, find out which authors he prefers, reads at the moment, why he likes a particular genre. If like music, ask what he listens to, whether attending the concerts of their idols, trying to get himself where he buys the disks. You can ask to readhear anything. It is an occasion to see.
2. Second rule: do not focus on yourself. Talking about myself, of course, necessary, but if your letter is full of constant «me, me, me, me», nothing good could come of it. There is no need to pour the guy on the head tons of insignificant and useless information. Perhaps your mother and it will be interesting that you have torn new pantyhose, but the guy hardly will appreciate your honesty, and most importantly – the relevance of such information. So about myself – briefly. Ask – answer, but without too much detail.
3. Third rule: ask as much as possible. Not only women love with their ears (though in the case of the Internet — still, eyes). To men this axiom is also applicable. Therefore, on the basis of the questions will identify strengths of the young person and do not hesitate to praise him. Only not too zealous. A letter, consisting only of praises, looks at least suspicious.
4. The fourth rule: show your sense of humor. If the guy has one also – wonderful. He will appreciate your jokes, and maybe very soon, you’ll both laugh at the same things.
5. And finally, rule five: do not eat too much «Internet» language. Show your literacy, and your letter will not be sent to the trash.