To remove video using the web camera simply sitting in front of computer and talking. Before this you need to familiarize yourself with the software for video editing, as well as the functionality used by the web camera.
1. Vkljucite webcam. Simply connect it to the USB port. If your computer has a built-in webcam in your MacBook, then turning the camera on need.
2. Open the video editing program and select New Project («New project») from the File menu («File»). Enter the name of the project.
3. Select the tool to capture video (Сapture). In most programs Capture in the menu «File». Opens the preview screen where should be a picture from the webcam. If nothing is displayed, manually select the webcam from the «File» menu. Set the camera so you can see what’ll be in the picture. If you are shooting a person, make sure that the top of the head will not fall out of frame.
4. Install lighting. This is one of the most important moments of the shooting. The standard method of lighting – three point lighting – includes falling on the face of the object a beam of light at an angle of about 30 degrees, the light from the opposite side (so-called fill light) and the light falling on the background.
5. Press Capture («Capture») or Record («Record»), and start the video. The program will start recording on the hard disk of the computer. Press the Stop («Stop») at the end of shooting. Video should be in the video library.
6. Pull the captured video from the video library into the timeline and edit it. Cut out the parts that failed and add effects and music if necessary.
7. Select the option Export («Export») in the «File» menu. Select the video file (e.g. MOV, AVI or MPG). Specify the folder in which to save the file. Press OK and export the project to a video file.