Media such as flash drives and memory cards, are often subjected to various damage. It may be a loss of information or accidental format of the media data. So there are ways of recovering data from flash drives.
You will need
- memory card;
- — access to the Internet.
1. Recover photo/video data from a flash drive, you can use read RAW data by using Easy Recovery or create an image of the pendrive using flashnul app and scan the image to determine the presence of data in a particular format.
2. Save the data from the image and do a full format the media using the computer/camera. If a problem arises with access to memory card, follow the sweep of sector zero. Also try connecting the memory card to the computer not through a camera and cable, and using a card reader, not on the same PC/laptop.
3. Perform password recovery on a flash card. If when you insert the media in the phone or other device there is a password prompt, connect the device to your computer, navigate to the folder C:/System find the file mmcstore, rename it and give it the extension *.txt, then open it using Notepad. The file will contain the password. If this method failed to restore access to the Micro SD flash drive, try a different way, for him you will need another memory card.
4. Set up any password, connect to computer first USB flash drive, run the command «Format», then instead of the first insert the second USB flash drive, wait 5 seconds and enter the password that you set. After formatting, then reconnect the first drive.
5. The device is detected with all information stored, save it to other media. Then reformat and go to the option «Set password» and change it to install, then uninstall. Thus, you can recover zaparolenoe stick.
6. Use the app R-Studio FAT in order to recover information from MicroSd memory card. The demo version can be downloaded at the official site http://www.r-tt.com/downloads/rsd_en_5.exe. Run the command «Scan» in the window of this window, check «extra search for known file types».