If you urgently need a stand for your smartphone, and buy it, or time store is currently unavailable, make it your own hands literally 1 minute from the sleeve from the roll of toilet paper.
Maybe this stand looks very presentable, however the service it will serve quite faithfully.
The first method is to make a smartphone stand out of cardboard
For this stand you will need not only a nut from a toilet paper roll, but 2-4 toothpicks or buttons with plastic stops.
The order of execution of the articles:
1. Measure the width of your smartphone.
2. Cut in the middle of the cardboard cylinder is a rectangle of height which will be lower by about 1-1.5cm measurements from point 1. The depth of the slits may vary depending on your desires.
3. Measure toshino your smartphone.
4. In the middle of the slot make a notch width equal to the measure of claim 3.
5. From below, an angle of about 45 degrees to the vertical axis of symmetry, plug the four «power» button or toothpick (they will play the role of the legs of the stand). If the smartphone must be positioned at a high angle, it will be enough two back legs.
A simplified way to make such a stand, cut a rectangular hole for inserting into the cylinder a smartphone (opening length equal to the width of a smartphone, opening width equal to the thickness of the smartphone).
The second way to make a stand out of cardboard
Cut off the bushing as shown in the photo (at an angle), but leave a piece of cardboard in the front to create emphasis for the smartphone.
Please note that this stand cannot be put very high smartphone or to make a big slope because the center of gravity of the structure will be shifted too far back.
And of course, if you want you can decorate this holder for smartphone with multi-colored paper, for example, a patterned paper for gifts.