Before you start to get rid of unpleasant mouth odor, you must understand the reason for it. After all, it is more expedient to eliminate not the consequences, and original cause. In the oral cavity can begin to breed germs, allocating the products of their metabolism, which create bad breath. To combat this phenomenon it is not necessary to visit a dentist, you can try to solve the problem at home.
1. One of the current ways are rinsing. They will help get rid of bad breath. To prepare rinsing means take 20 mint leaves (equivalent to a spoon of dried mint), fill it with boiling water, let it brew for a bit, then strain and rinse the mouth several times a day for two weeks.
2. Rinse the mouth with decoction of wormwood. To do this, pour 1 tablespoon of the bitter wormwood of boiling water. After the broth flasks, rinse your mouth 4-5 times per day approximately 2-3 weeks. By the end of the month, your breathing will become much more pleasant and fresh.
3. Prepare a decoction of the stems verbena. This medicinal herb helps to forget about the unpleasant mouth odor. 2 tablespoons stalks, add to the boiling water. To boil the broth for 5 minutes, then cool and rinse your mouth 3-4 times a day for 2-3 weeks.
4. For another recipe for the broth you’ll need alder. Take 20 grams of leaves, pour boiling water over. After preparing the infusion let it sit, then rinse your mouth 4-6 times a day for a few weeks.
5. Drink tea made from such ingredients: oak bark, the herb St. John’s wort and nettle, birch leaves, chamomile. Mix all in equal proportions, pour the boiling water. After steeping, drink it throughout the day.
6. Chew parsley. To freshen breath enough to chew a couple of sprigs of this ordinary grass. The effect of this will not take long to wait. This method is also known as «marching» because it does not require any preparations and gives immediate effect.
7. Daily eat plenty of apples. They will help freshen breath and get rid of bad breath.
8. If you did not use dental floss (floss), start. It serves for cleaning the spaces between teeth where food gets stuck, causing the appearance of unpleasant mouth odor. In addition to the use of floss, brush your teeth for 3-4 minutes, do not forget about the tongue, gums and cheeks.