UltraISO program has many useful features, which include up-to-date record of the images on USB drives. This allows you to use a more convenient form of storage media to perform such a serious task. Learning about how to write the image to a flash drive using UltraISO, you will avoid many of the difficulties associated with lack of drive and a low degree of reliability obsolete optical media. With this information the task of installing the operating system on the computer/laptop will not pose a difficulty for you.
How to make a bootable USB with Ultra ISO
To cope with this simple task will help the algorithm of actions. For this purpose, the computer should be the program itself. If you do not have to download the installation file and install UltraISO. If in the process of unpacking the archive, the antivirus starts «complaining», go to its settings and temporarily disable the security system.
When this is done, run the installed tool and follow the instructions below. She explains in detail how to burn the image to a USB flash drive using Ultra ISO:
- In the opened window find the menu item «File» (first in the list), click on it.
- Drop down list of options from which to select the item «Open».
- To create a bootable USB flash drive, specify the path to the file with the format «.», you wish to record.
- Next, open the tab menu «Self» and from the drop-down menu, select «Burn image Hard disk».
- After these steps, a window will appear record in which you want to choose a storage device to which you want to mount the file «.».
- Believing the correctness of the preceding paragraphs of instructions, confirm the action by pressing the «Record».
You learned about how to write the image to stick using the program UltraISO. Before you begin, you will need to prepare media. If it turns out the files, you have to format it. Open «My computer», find the list of connected devices the drive, start the context menu by pressing RMB (right mouse button). Next, select «Format». A window will appear in which you select a file system (NTFS recommended). The cleaning process not lasted long, check the box «Quickly» and confirm the action by pressing the button «Start».
Video tutorial for creating the image on a flash drive using UltraISO
By viewing this video below, you will understand how to make a flash drive boot disk. Step-by-step instructions explained in detail the easiest way to transfer the live image to the USB media. Save or write down the algorithm, so that in case of an emergency reinstall of the operating system do not have to bother with uncomfortable CDs.