Any housewife knows that there are many stains that will not wash out even the most expensive powder. In these cases come to the aid of the means, proven by our grandmothers.
1. White baby socks and tights before washing should be soaked in water with 2 table spoons of boric acid for 1.5-2 hours. After that, they’ll wash out in a machine or manually.
2. To remove a fresh stain from the iodine will help ordinary potato starch. Moisten the stain with water, then RUB the starch, repeat several times until the complete disappearance of the spots. Then flush the area with cold water and soap.
3. Stains of potassium permanganate will take whey or yogurt. To do this, wet a dirty place, leave for 4 hours and then wash the item as usual.
4. To colorful knitted things do not shed when washed, they need to be soaked in cold water with a little vinegar. When rinsing, add 1 tablespoon of glycerin.
5. Also the glycerin will help make the wool softer. To do this, add in water to rinse of 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
6. Stains from ink, you can display by wiping them with a cotton swab dipped in a mixture of glycerin and ethanol (1:1). Wipe the spot you need to complete disappearance (the tampon should be changed several times to clean).
7. The coffee stain should be removed immediately, or later to do this would be very problematic. First you need to wet the stain (cloth, tissue, toilet paper). Important! Not worth it in any case RUB the stain, this will allow him to become even more and deeper. Then place the stain under running water (water needs to fall on the fabric from the wrong side). Then wet the stain you want to pour salt and wait for it to absorb moisture together with pollution. And finally ironed the place of the spot iron on the reverse side (select the delicate cycle).
8. Red wine should also be first wet cloth. Then mix salt with water to make a paste. Apply it on the stain and RUB. Once the salt absorbs the wine, you should remove it from the fabric with a cloth or brush. Then, if possible, wash the item in cold water with 1 tsp of ammonia (if you’re in a restaurant or cafe, then you can wash after returning home). Then just wash as usual. Important! You should avoid washing in hot water.
9. Beet stains from clothes display is not as difficult as many people think. To do this, mix 15-20 ml of warm alcohol with 2-3 g of citric acid. When the acid is completely dissolved, apply the mixture on the stain and rinse in warm water. If the stain is not removed until the end, you need to wash thing with the addition of ammonia or vinegar. Important! This way of removal is suitable for all stains of fruits and vegetables.
10. Sweat stains can be removed, they poured baking soda and then soak with hydrogen peroxide. After the mixture burns leave clothes for half an hour. Then rinse the baking soda and wash it as usual thing.