Beautiful, spacious and dry cellar in the private sector. Here you will be able to secure the preservation, vegetables harvested in autumn winter varieties of fruits and grapes, wine. You can build a detached structure, but it will not only take place in the yard, but will also require special protection from frost and moisture. The most efficient way to build it together with the house. This option significantly reduces the cost of construction. By the way, if the area of the underground floor is relatively large, it makes sense to split the heroes down the boiler room, garage, billiard room, sauna.
How to make a basement in the house with his own hands?
- In this article you will learn how to build a house with a basement of blocks mounted on the stained concrete monolithic slab. In this case the base is uniform, the shrinkage, if it occurs, will be uniform and without critical distortions, and the floor is obtained as hard. To start with the help of machinery or manually as per drawings swarm the pit.
- At the bottom of the pit are preparing a bed of sand, pour it with water and stamps.
- For arrangement of waterproofing on top of the pillow is poured slab of concrete up to 10 cm thick.
- Plates stack on top of the waterproofing rolled material, which is solder. It is desirable to provide releases to parties up to 100 cm.
- Next, make a frame from rebar. By the way, the stove can pour larger than the Foundation of the house.
- Pour the concrete.
- One of the options built with his own hands good basement in a private house – it fills its walls made of concrete M200 brand, which will require the construction of formwork and installation of reinforcement mesh.
- We chose a faster way using blocks. To put them is as close as possible to one another.
- The blocks are mounted on concrete mortar like masonry that they are located vrazbezhku.
- In the massive basements better to use in the construction of metal mesh, they will make the design stronger, which is important in areas with poor soils and areas at risk of seismic activity.
- Adjust the viscosity of the fluid so that it completely filled the void.
- The clutch control level, the curvature of the walls degrades the fortress buildings.
- Blocks poured on top of the reinforcing belt.
- In the next phase of construction of a basement under a house with his own hands embroidered the seams and fill cracks between blocks with mortar.
- Outside of manufactured waterproofing design and then the trench is filled with soil.
- It is recommended to fill it with clay, then making a rammer.
- Strong walls and a flat floor make it easy to produce waterproofing and finishing work.
- The construction of a private house with his own hands high quality and spacious basement is finished, proceed to the erection of walls.
Some owners missed the initial time of construction of the home or bought the building without the underground areas. To erect the basement of a finished house with your own hands is also possible, but this option has a lot of difficulties. Not every specialist will undertake to perform. For security purposes, so as not to weaken the soil under the Foundation of your new pit, you will have to dig some distance from the walls, and the cellar will occupy an area much smaller than the area of the main building.
Finally, we recall that any basement requires a simple but high-quality ventilation system. Usually enough vertical channel in the form of the exhaust pipe, which does not require huge costs, but allows for good air exchange in the basement.