Usually before the New year all decorate the house, but someone do only the decoration of the Christmas tree, and someone tenderly brings the festive atmosphere to every room. Offer to do small crafts — Christmas tree with their hands, which can be hung on door handles or Windows, the chandelier, suspended cabinets, on appliances, even a mirror in the car, well, however, on anything!
Fake «Christmas tree out of felt with their hands»
For creating DIY Christmas trees we need:
- the felt is green, although such a suspension can be choose any color felt;
- fabric, suitable for small samples of fabric of all colors;
- beads, you can take not just the beads, but bigger beads;
- threads and white to match the felt;
- the filler is not necessary to buy stuff in the store. Take the fact that there are houses – wool, cereals, coffee beans;
- satin ribbon or rope;
- large beads;
- a pair of scissors.
- First of all, the printed pattern of Christmas trees, or draw your own.
- Cut the pattern out of paper, apply it to the fabric and draw out.
- Cut out Christmas tree made of fabric on a contour, applied to the felt and sew. You can chop off the needles so that the fabric doesn’t slip when sewing. Leave the bottom not sewn.
- Through the unsewn hole stuffed Christmas tree filler could use a little stuff to give the garland a small amount, and it is possible to fill and more tightly, as in my case.
- The hole is drilled, cut the excess felt with a small seam allowance from the edge of the fabric Christmas trees.
- Now proceed to the decoration of Christmas trees, pendants. I decided to make a garland of beads. For this I took the strand, secured at the top, then strung the beads. Consolidated thread on the other hand, again strung beads. So you can do a lot of tiers, I only made three.
- The next step was to sew on a satin ribbon, the Christmas tree will be hung. I decided to sew another layer of felt. This step is in principle possible to do, just sew the ribbon to the hanger.
- Worn on the ribbon bead – this hack Christmas trees with their hands ready.