Huge country house in winter difficult to heat. For this purpose establish a powerful gas or electric boiler, but what if it’s impossible? The revenue will come standalone stove long burning to testify. If you got a question about purchasing and installing such a device, you are required to learn in detail about its features and types.
Types and principles of operation of fireplaces-furnaces of long burning
Advantages of furnaces of fireplaces:
- The country becomes energy independent. Heating does not depend, for example, from gas suppliers.
- Fuel can be purchased at any time and to make stock.
- The furnace long burning is not explosive, unlike gas boilers.
- The equipment is easy to install and to operate. Don’t need the project, its consent.
- The cost of the furnace is lower than an electric or gas boiler.
Long burning furnaces work on the principle of top-down. When the upper layers of the solid fuel is burned, the flame is lower. The stove works just as familiar with the ancient times a stove. Adjusting the intensity of heat occurs by podduvalami or vent holes. There are lots of different types of furnaces-fireplaces long burning.
There are the following stoves long-burning:
- Cast iron. They are durable, reliable. Cast iron long burning furnace for the house is heavy and expensive.
- Steel. Not as durable and faster cool down.
- Combined. Made of steel and cast iron.
- Brick. Laid out manually in a dedicated area of the garden. Resistant to temperature changes. For firing requires a minimum of fuel. The other characteristics of a brick oven directly depends on how professionally the wizard completed the masonry.
By way of purpose
By this parameter are the following types of furnaces:
- Heating. Serve for space heating. Compact and suitable for even tight spaces. Easy to install. Have a niche for firewood and the Department for accumulation of ash.
- Heating and cooking. To heat water or even cook food. This will help to reduce energy costs.
- Built-in oven. In such a furnace will be able to make homemade cakes.
With the cooking surface
Stove long burning consists of two sections. At the top there is a transparent door, there laying the wood. The bottom serves as the collection of ash. Located on top of the cooking stove, which is made of metal or sintered metal. These stoves are made of cast iron. They are compact, economical, efficient, environmentally friendly. The main advantage is the possibility to cook at the cooking surface, the temperature of which is regulated by the thrust force.
With a water circuit for heating
Air stove long burning for the interior of the villas has many advantages, but it is not evenly heats several rooms at once. Especially, if the structure of several floors. Features ovens with a water contour to testify. Technology work this device resembles a solid fuel boiler. It heats the water that then enters the pipes and radiators.
The damper in such a furnace regulates the intensity of the fire and sets active or smoldering mode. Stove long burning of this type is used for heating and for warm water supply. Brick or metal stove with a water circuit can be connected as a thermoelectric generator, speaking of alternative or backup heat source. In the offseason its use as a water heater, not including the heating function.
By type of fuel used
For lighting of equipment, different materials. Each option has advantages, and some disadvantages, which you can find below. This will help you make the right choice when buying the device that fully meets your requirements. Stove long burning solid fuel for the cottages can be:
The stove to give the wood long burning able to work to half a day from one bookmark. This is possible due to the large capacious firebox. The combustion process is controlled. Thanks to the air flow intensity and speed of combustion is regulated. Combustion chamber completely sealed. There are models of wood burning stoves, operating on the principle of gas generation.
Wood burning stoves long burning light, because their installation does not require effort. Under the product is necessary to enclose a sheet of refractory material. To such a furnace should choose the chimney pipe at least 15 cm in diameter. Then the thrust force will be optimal. Do not put iron wood-burning fireplaces to testify against the wall, because the design picks up the air from all sides.
Coal stove long burning works on the same principle as a wood burning. From an aesthetic point of view the bathroom with her looks less attractive, because coal is dirty. But on the other hand, this stove long burning more economical. Depending on the model one fill of fuel will last for a day burning. To add fuel in this stove long burning, it is necessary to wait until the end of the cycle.
Often a pellet stove for a long period of combustion is used to heat one or two rooms or small cottages. Isolated convection, equipped with a water circuit and a combined model. In recent allowed to use pellets and dry wood. The main advantage is that this stove works a long time without the reload fuel. Pellets are pellets made of compressed hardwood. These are appreciated for high heat transfer coefficient and efficiency.
The location of the stove long burning can be:
- Built-in. Saves space in the room, but must be installed at the construction stage.
- Wall. Sold in ready cottage, after the organization of the chimney.
On the form identify the following types of furnaces:
- Front. Take up much space.
- Corner. Nice look, make the room more comfortable and do not occupy space. They have a deep furnace.
If you want to choose the stove long burning, pay attention to the following parameters:
- Power. 100 sq. m. will go 1 kW of energy. It is better to allow to measure the another 30% is the best level of power.
- The type of furnace. The house is suitable enclosed with glass because it is safer. Stove long burning like the furnace works more efficiently than open.
- The modes of combustion. Ideally, equipment in addition to the intensive program was cost-efficient, longer to maintain the temperature.
- The glass must be heat-resistant with the function of self-cleaning.
- If the ash pan is removable, it is much easier to clean.
- Cooktop, oven, tank for water, a built-in heat exchanger – additional benefits.
Browse the best manufacturers of stoves-fireplaces long burning
Best reviews uses the products of the following manufacturers:
- The Russian group of companies «Meta». Responsible for the Assembly of ovens series Ardenfire unique technologies. The production uses French, German, Japanese details. All models are characterized by the presence of heat-resistant glass review, 7 power – 12 kW, compact size and light weight.
- «Bavaria». Domestic brand that supplies on sale affordable and quality stoves for a long period of burning. Products characterized by rapid heating of premises, fuel efficient, original design, high efficiency, more than 78%, the ease of installation and use. The most popular model «Prismatic», «Pristine-corner».
- «Buleryan». These inexpensive ovens are suitable for home, villas, baths, garages. Depending on the modification, heating of premises with total area 50-350 sq. m., vary in scope and size. For wooden bath-houses there is a special model with the modified design. Oven this brand is quickly heated air, characterized by high efficiency. Working exclusively with wood.
- «Termofor». The brand’s products are popular in all cities of Russia, and St. Petersburg is no exception. Each model sealed firebox. They are beautiful, reliable and affordable. The most popular stoves long-burning «Fire Battery», «Angara».
- «Teplodar». Wood burning stoves long-burning this company are great in country cottages without Central heating. Quickly warm up the room, long hold heat. Work on convection technology. Fit perfectly into any interior. Known models: «S-120», «tango Trio».
Heating stove, fireplace long burning their hands
Step by step instructions:
- First you will need to make the drawings.
- Take a barrel of 200 liters (or smaller) angle grinder and cut off the top. If it is a removable cover, then just remove it.
- Cut from sheet steel circle somewhat smaller in diameter than the barrel. In it grinder or hacksaw make a hole with a diameter of 15 cm, repeat these manipulations with the cover.
- To the bottom of the sheet weld the channel criss-cross, and to the top of the pipe to cover the hole made earlier.
- At the top of the barrel cut a hole under the pipe tap of products of combustion and weld it.
- At the bottom cut a hatch under the fuel tab, set the door handle.
- The pipe-branch connect to the chimney. Easier to understand the manufacturing technology, watching video on an appropriate topic.
Pictures of modern stoves, fireplaces for home and garden
If you are unsure how your device will fit into the interior, see photos. You will notice that modern manufacturers pay great attention to the design of the furnaces-fireplaces long burning and offer a variety of options. These products are real decoration of any room and will attract the glances of curious guests. A fire burning in the furnace-a fireplace, enhance the warm family gatherings in the living room.