After menopause a woman is accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms and phenomena. However, modern medicine can successfully correct state data. Before were most commonly prescribed hormonal medication, but recently actively studied herbal drugs during menopause. These tools are also able to relieve patients from frequent complaints.
Herbal remedies during menopause in women
You should find out about herbal remedies that can help cope with the manifestations of this period:
- drops of «Remens» contain extract of Cimicifuga, Sanguinaria, Sepia, helps with menopausal disorders, as well as a number of menstrual disorders and gynecological diseases;
- «Klimaktoplan» in composition close to the previous drug is made in tablet form;
- «Estrovel» contains 3 of phytohormone and a number of useful components, in addition to the suppression of climacteric syndrome, helps in preventing breast cancer, osteoporosis
- «Feminal» is available in the form of capsules, the active substance is extract of red clover, which contains estrogen, but of vegetable origin. Assigned during menopause, depressive disorders;
- «Klimadynon» comes in the form of tablets and in form of drops, its main active ingredient is the extract of Cimicifuga, effect appears after 2 weeks;
- elixir «Clipit» consists of a number of plant components, it can not be used in patients with renal and hepatic insufficiency, as well as not be used by women of reproductive age.
Menopause preparations on the basis of plant hormones cannot be selected independently. A woman should consult a doctor before purchasing any tool.