As a folder in Windows to make invisible
Using the standard Windows tools, you will be able to learn how to create a invisible folder and hide the desired data. Course of action:
- Creates a standard desktop folder / logical drive.
- Before entering names, press Alt, type 255 or 0160 combination (separate keys with digits to the right of the keyboard). When you enter numbers needs to be enabled Num Lock.
- Release Alt, press Enter. The name of the file will be empty.
- Right click on the icon, select «Properties».
- Go to settings, then click on «Change icon». Scroll through, find an empty character, select it, hit «OK».
- Click «Apply»/»OK».
You followed all the steps in this order? After all, the files should be hidden: note the location, then you will not lose important data. You will achieve the desired result (check how to make an invisible folder), will close your information from prying eyes, will not panic shudder when someone opens your gadget.
How to hide folder
Netbooks, notebooks, desktop PCs for the past ten years include Windows XP, Windows 7. These systems have their own special characteristics. Not paying attention to the limited resources of the netbook in front of a desktop computer, even on such a gadget, there is an option to create hidden folders in Windows 7. Since not all devices are equipped with a key block on the right, we have to Excel, to find another way:
- Hold down the Alt key along with Fn.
- Instead of numbers we use k,l,u,j,i,o,m,7,8,9. The letter corresponds to the ordinal number.
- Then do similar with the PC.
How to make an invisible folder name
Windows 8 users are also interested in how to create an invisible document under your files. Computers are one way of carrying out this procedure, but netbooks, laptops have another additional option. Typing on the laptop:
- Right mouse button open the menu, look for «Insert unicode control character».
- In the window that allow writing Arabic characters.
- Instead of Arabic characters hit the space bar.
How to restore hidden folder
You are already familiar with how to create a desktop folder invisible. Now there is a question: how do I fix this? This method is simple, has several stages:
- Open the disk/desktop where the document is hidden.
- In the top right window under «Organize» choose «search Options…».
- In the open window go to the tab «View», note the «show hidden files….».
- Click «Apply»/»OK».
How to see hidden folders
So, you hide your own documents, but there comes a time when you need to return everything to its original state. How to see hidden folders or restore them? To display hidden files on Windows 10 and other variations of the OS will have to perform several other operations:
- Go to «My computer», choose the tools menu at the top (if not, press Alt).
- Goto «Properties».
- Choose «View».
- «Advanced settings»/»Display contents of system».
- Remove the check box from «Hide protected operating system files».
How to make hidden folder visible
You have already learned to hide the icon, and now it’s time to learn how to return it to its former state. Turn on the visibility of a simple method. Go to start, then tab open the dialog «run», type «attrib -h -r-s «C:invisible» (invisible – name, and C: is the location). Press Enter when the desired information. Do not forget the main parameters – the name of the place.
Video: how to make an invisible folder on the desktop
The question of how to securely hide data that may be of interest to everyone. This applies not only to PCs, and gadgets running on Android. About ways to hide information in the PC, you know how to make invisible folder without name on your phone or tablet? Lovers climb in a strange gadget does not need to see that you don’t want. Watch the video, hide your secrets and not worry that hidden information will become available to someone else’s eye.