For the garden or veranda of the house, for example, many do not make the Windows of the factory of production. If desired, and the knowledge of some features how to make a window with your hands, you can cope with this task. Of course, to compete on quality factory-Assembly is not by force, as in manual Assembly affects the accuracy and tightness of joints. Consider how to make a wooden box using available materials and carpentry tools. When the technology can achieve high-quality results.
The necessary materials
To work need:
- Board 4,5×2 m
- 4 handles
- Canopy 4 — barrel
How to make a window?
Will do the frame opening, the size 110х130 see
- We cut from boards of a workpiece with a stock length of 5 cm on each side, blank thickness 4 cm, width 14 cm to Prepare the workpiece on the window of thickness 4 cm and width 5 cm Wood Polish.
- We cut a quarter under a glass the size of 1×1,5 cm On the side rails a quarter of a cut c one side, on the middle Board on both sides.
- Cut boards to desired length – upper and lower by 130 cm., lateral and medial jumper by 104 see
- On the vertical slats will make another lateral cut width 4 cm and depth 1 cm.
- For Windows: note from the edge of 43 cm and 45 cm. make two lines make two saw kerfs to a depth of 1 cm and cut out using cutters.
- Drill holes and assemble the box, fasten them with screws.
- Make the window: the trimmed workpiece 104 on two and four cm by 45 cm; measured at 5 cm.
- On small rails do spike.
- On long rails do cut depth of 14 mm., a width of one side is 5 cm and 4 cm.
- From the side of the cut 4 cm make a quarter 10×15 mm under glass.
- Cut on large rail spike.
- Pieces are vents on the glue.
- Cut to a window a quarter 25х10 mm.
- On the window do the layout, drill a hole and put on the canopies.
- Crashed into window handles.
- The result is this window. It remains to glaze and finish.
As experience shows, to do the window thing, and that one day, it turns out quite efficiently and most importantly – economically.
Stylish decor with their hands
Subscribe to the channel for needlework — new master classes every day!