To get rid of the scorching sun and not to stick with a glass foil, you can hang the window using a makeshift blinds from Wallpaper and at the same time decorate the interior. To make Wallpaper an accordion-pleated, and use them as shutters on the Windows, it is economically, easily and quickly.
You will need to bleed Wallpaper, ribbons for decoration, scissors, long ruler double-sided tape, rope, latch, Shiloh.
How to make blinds from your Wallpapers with your own hands?
Homemade blinds will be made from a conventional paper wall-paper on a standard window length is 135 cm
- Take a ruler and measure the height of the window – in our case it is 135 cm
- To shutters had the squeeze you need to add to the length of the box 30 cm On the Wallpaper measure out the needed length – 135 cm + 30 cm = 165 cm
- Cut the length of blinds.
- The next step is to make accordion the blind. To lay out on a sheet of 2-3 cm and carefully line the strips.
- Each strip to bend. First fold a line, then pressed down by hand, use a pencil. The most important thing is to fix these strips.
- Then fold the paper in the opposite direction, fix. So make the Wallpaper pleating.
- Do so until the end of the Wallpaper and get the «accordion». Note the range of places that will pass the rope.
- With an awl make holes.
- To burn the end of a rope, threading it in all the holes of the accordion and fix it.
- You can leave blinds or smooth down to make a beautiful oval — using double-sided tape to blind the two edges of the Wallpaper.
- Blinds ready.
- Stick them to the window using double-sided tape.
- Blinds can be gently raised or lowered. In the second embodiment, it is possible to make the same hole, only with two sides, use a decorative ribbon.
Blinds – pleated are trendy, they are used many designers in the development of their projects, it’s really the highlight of the interior looks very gentle and air.
Stylish decor with their hands
Subscribe to the channel for needlework — new master classes every day!