We all know that development is a mandatory part of every person’s life. The development of the brain plays a special role, because it is through him people are able to do something, to make decisions, to think, so it contributes to the normal functioning of the organism as a whole. For while writing anything worked both hemispheres of the brain, you must know how to develop your left hand if you’re right-handed.
Do I need to develop my left hand?
Before you start training, you need to understand, it is useful to develop the left hand. Hands is a very important «tool» for brain development. It is therefore very useful to work with two hands, right people develop the right and the left hemisphere of the brain. A man who knows how to write right and the left hand can open a lot of talents. Also, thanks to the development of fine motor skills develops coordination of movements.
How to develop your left hand?
The ability to write with the left hand helps not only to discover new abilities, but also to coordinate the working of each hemisphere of the brain. Thanks to the ability to write with your left hand, you can develop your intuition, creativity, sense of humor, etc. in order to develop your left hand, you need to strictly follow the following instructions:
- Should learn to place the sheet of paper. The upper-left corner of the sheet should be placed higher than the right.
- Every day you will need to devote at least 30 minutes of time to write with your left hand. Training is best started on lined sheet, letters should be turned to 180 degrees.
- In order to learn to write with your left hand should learn to draw, because drawing helps to develop motor skills of his left hand.
- It is very important to pay attention to realign your brain. To do this, you should do the usual steps with the left foot or hand (opening doors, stepping obstacles, dialing or text SMS, brushing teeth, washing dishes, climbing stairs with left foot, eating with the left hand, etc.)
- Very well developed left hemisphere of regular use of his left hand when working at the computer. For that, you should devote time, controlling the mouse with the left hand.
- It is also recommended to strengthen the muscles of the left hand with the help of physical exercises. For these purposes well suited lift the dumbbell with your left hand and alternate training of the fingers of the same hand.
- Effective in the development of the left hemisphere is considered different games. For example, throwing and catching ball, badminton, tennis, etc. Strengthening and developing the muscles of the left hand much easier to deal with a letter as poorly developed musculature is the cause of the rapid fatigue and the appearance of pain in the process of drawing or writing.
Thanks to the training and perseverance to develop the left hand is not difficult. Most importantly – do not forget that learning to throw is impossible.
Stylish decor with their hands
Subscribe to the channel for needlework — new master classes every day!