Proper nutrition side of fitness is essential, because of to a greater extent on the result. It is necessary to abandon diets and even more from starvation and diet correctly.
Main rules and recommendations on fitness nutrition
The diet need to be developed so that the menu was not harmful food, but have enough energy to workout and on a daily business.
Fundamentals of fitness nutrition for girls:
- It is recommended to consume foods that have complex carbohydrates, as they do not lead to weight gain, but provide the necessary energy.
- Eat frequently, but small portions, this will allow to get rid of feelings of hunger that makes a person eat more than necessary.
- An important component of success – the use of water in the amount of not less than 2 L. the fact that the lack of fluid leads to edema.
Fitness recipes – proper and healthy diet
Today there is a huge selection of dishes that allows you to compile a suitable menu. Consider a couple of original recipes.
Baked potato with broccoli
Calorie content of such meals is 377 calories, but fat in 6 G.
- big potatoes – 4 PCs.;
- low-fat cottage cheese – 100 g;
- low fat milk – 180 ml;
- broccoli – 280 g;
- flour – 15 g;
- salt – 5 g;
- pepper – 1/4 tsp.
The roots need a good wash, pierce with a fork in several places, and then, they should be wrapped in foil and bake in the oven. Cooking time – 1 hour, and the temperature is 200 degrees. In a saucepan mix the flour with the milk and put it on the stove. After boiling, simmer for a couple minutes stirring constantly. When the consistency will thicken, add shredded cheese. Simmer until the mixture is smooth. Broccoli dip for a few minutes in boiling water. The potato split in half and with a spoon remove a portion of the pulp, forming a keel which should be filled with broccoli and pour the sauce over.
Prescription fitness-nutrition – protein muffins
The caloric value of this dessert is small and is 96 calories, while fat is only 1.2 g
- oat flour – 1 tbsp.;
- proteins – 4 PCs.;
- vanilla protein – 2 scoops;
- sweetener – 60 g;
- soda – 5 g;
- salt – 2 g;
- puree berries – 220 g;
- cocoa – 45g;
- water – 0,5 V.
Connect the separate dry and liquid components. All mix well, and then, liquid mass pour into the dry mixture. The dough pour in form and bake for half an hour at 175 degrees.