The TABATA Protocol is a method of training developed by Japanese Professor Izumi TABATA. The duration of classes is just 4 minutes, but it’s enough to get a excellent result in weight reduction.
The training Protocol TABATA — 4 minutes. During the classes you need to perform 8 exercises. The essence of training – alternating exercise with rest. Duration of exercise – 20 seconds rest – 10. For convenience it is better to use a timer, which you can find on the Internet.
Before class need to do a little workout, and then stretching.
Exercise can be simple (especially for beginners), but they must be performed with high intensity, otherwise the result will be.
The technique has been successfully used to both reduce weight and strengthen the muscles.
An example of a training Protocol TABATA:
1. Within 20 seconds, perform a quick, deep squats.
2. Deep lunges on each leg.
3. Reverse pushups on a chair: turn your back to the seat of the chair, put the palm of your hand and do the exercise.
4. Lying on your back, bend your knees, clasp your hands together in a lock behind his head. Intensively raise the body.
5. Starting position – as in the previous exercise. Perform intensive lifts back and buttocks.
6. Starting position – the same. Intensively raise the head, shoulders and legs.
7. Perform deep pushups.
8. Exercise «Planck» — emphasis on the forearms and toes, body is tight, stomach tucked.
The workout seems simple, but the load is very serious. The secret of success of exercises for the TABATA Protocol for weight loss in intensity. Over time, the body adapts to the load and you can pick up more advanced exercises. To lose weight, using this technique, it is realistic.