Reception for the celebration involves the decoration of the table the different food. It can be cold or hot dishes, snacks and sweets, without which it can not do. Sandwiches for a festive table have become something in-between meals and original decoration. It is not just a piece of bread and sausage on top. Below you will find the instructions for making the beautiful and delicious sandwiches.
Recipes festive sandwiches
Sandwiches for the holiday table can help out in any situation, for example, when the guests already on the threshold or the cooking time is short. Snacks take a minimum of ingredients and money and effort. Popular are the sandwiches with herring. In addition to herring fillet you’ll need:
- bread – 10 slices;
- mayonnaise and dill – to taste;
- boiled egg – 2 PCs.;
- beets boiled – 1 PC.;
- onions – 1 PC.
- Thinly slice the bread and spread with mayonnaise.
- Put a ring of onion, a piece of fillet.
- Prepare one of the variants mixture: grated boiled beet with mayonnaise or mayonnaise with egg yolk. Apply the mixture on the sides of the bread using a fork.
- On top of herring put the dill.
Canapés for the cocktail reception
Unusual option is sandwiches canapés at a festive table, when the ingredients onto the skewers. You will need:
- white loaf – approximately 15 slices;
- red or black caviar – 2 tbsp;
- lemon – 3 PCs.;
- sweet red onion – 1 PC.;
- sour cream – 2 tbsp;
- salt, pepper – to taste;
- dill – 1 bunch.
- Chop the onion, dill and mix them with sour cream.
- Thin slices of cut lemon.
- Take bread slices, cut into special shape in the form of circles.
- The bread brush the sour cream mixture.
- Put a little caviar.
- Take a skewer or a toothpick, put it folded in half slice of lemon and insert into a ready-made sandwich. Needs to get a real sail.
For a children’s party
Children will enjoy interesting and delicious food at the feast in the form of small animals or their favorite cartoon characters. The first option is «ladybugs». For them you need the following ingredients:
- red salted fish;
- cherry tomatoes;
- white bread;
- On the bread spread a thin layer of oil on top place a piece of fish.
- Tomatoes cut in half and have each half make a small cut to look like wings.
- Put tomatoes on top of fish, add olives – this will be the ladybugs head.
- Make black dots on the body of the beetle from chopped olives.
- On her head ladybugs put mayonnaise 2 white dots are the eyes.
- Garnish with greens.
Seafood are classified as low-calorie and often included in the menu of the diet, so snacks on the holiday table can be prepared on the basis of shrimp. We need the following ingredients:
- peeled shrimp – 300 g;
- black olives – 1 Bank;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- tomatoes – 2 PCs.;
- white bread or baguette – 10 slices;
- olive oil, herbs and salt – to taste.
- Tomatoes scald with boiling water, peel and finely chop the flesh, removing the seeds.
- Garlic crush with the olives, add the tomatoes, season with oil.
- Boil shrimp, fry in olive oil until brown crust.
- Slices of bread fry, not changing the oil after the shrimp.
- When the bread has cooled, put a lot of olives and tomatoes, and top with the shrimp, for 1-2 pieces.
A few simple options of sandwiches on holiday table will take you less time. For the first recipe you need:
- baguette or pita bread – 1 PC.;
- cooked or smoked sausage – 200 g;
- tomatoes – 2 PCs.;
- cheese – 200 g;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- ketchup or sauce.
How to cook a hot snack based on cheese and sausages:
- Baguette, sausage, tomatoes cut into circles, and onion rings.
- Cheese cut into slices or grind on a grater.
- Bread spread with ketchup or sauce, put the sausage, onion, tomato, and then cheese. If you are using pita bread – all the ingredients you need to spread out, and then wrap it into a roll.
- Before serving, the sandwich needs to be warmed up in the microwave or oven to melt the cheese.
For these quick sandwiches ingredients you need less:
- the bread is black or white;
- pork, beef, chicken pate;
- fresh or canned cucumber.
Recipe appetizers with a pate:
- Chop the bread slices, apply a thin layer of oil.
- From top to distribute the paste is not thick, but not thin.
- Cucumber cut into slices.
- On top of the pie put a slice of cucumber.
How to make beautiful snacks on the holiday table
Today food is not just a physiological need of the body for energy, but also the decoration of festive events, because aesthetic pleasure in a person’s life is no less important. As what you can make an ordinary sandwich an original look? You can use a few simple tips:
- Finely chopped dill, parsley, celery or lettuce leaves – the easiest way to decorate. Will have to Tinker with spring onion – onion on a feather make a lot of cuts, put it in ice water, after 10 minutes you will see how it will curl as curly.
- Fresh cucumbers, salted or pickled, cut in rings, or thin plates that are a snap to make baskets and different curls.
- To submit original tomatoes, cut them lengthways, but not right, and zigzag. If you continuously spiral cut the peel of the tomato, it can be put in the form of a flower.
- Boiled carrots cut into cubes, and raw – along thin strips, which fasten with a toothpick and put it in cold water. After a couple of minutes to remove the finished curl and place them snackbars sandwiches on holiday table.
The recipes can be delicious and original sandwiches for the holiday
The challenge for any cook not only to set the table buffet, but to offer festive snacks so that all were impressed. A variety of products and techniques of jewelry provides a wide scope for imagination. Don’t know what kind of sandwiches served on a festive table or how to decorate? Then watch the helpful videos below and go to the grocery store for your new culinary creations.
Sandwiches with sprats
Snacks for the festive table on skewers