Some Housewives are not taken for the preparation of dumplings, because they consider the process of kneading the dough is too troublesome. Despite popular opinion, it is no big deal. A classic recipe for dumplings dough include water, salt, eggs, milk, flour, vegetable oil. However, there are other ways of cooking basics meals. Signs of a good test is the ease when rolling, plasticity, shape retention during cooking.
How to prepare the dough for dumplings
Because fresh dough is versatile, it is used for both sweet and savory fillings. Experienced hostess cooked dumplings with cottage cheese, cherries, plum, strawberries, apples, mushrooms, cabbage, potatoes, mushrooms, fish, meat. The dish is served with sour cream. How to make dough for dumplings, so it does not spread the seam and not crack when frozen?
- The dish turned out delicious, take the flour and sift it with sieves.
- The basis for dumplings should be easy to succumb to the moulding, so when mixing is to adjust the proportions of the ingredients that the dough was not too steep, and has retained softness.
- It should not be sticky, otherwise the process of cooking everything will stick to your hands. Conveniently, it can be frozen, so more after kneading and dividing into several portions, the hostess can provide «material» for dumplings for a long time. If you wish, you only need to defrost a piece of framework, to make the filling and dinner is ready.
Such a basis turns out airy, soft, does not stick to the table and hands, but most importantly – no need to add additional flour during kneading, molding. To brew options, it is important to take into account the specified in the recipe proportions. It is ideal not only for dumplings, but also dumplings. As a filling it is better to use the potato puree with fried onion or mushrooms.
- boiling water – 1 tbsp.;
- flour (1 grade) – 0.4 kg;
- sunflower oil – 50 g;
How to prepare the dough for the dumplings custard:
- Fill a small bowl with boiling water, add the oil, prepared flour.
- Using a mixer, mix the ingredients until you achieve uniformity.
- Gradually add flour, kneading plastic, soft dough. If it is very tight, send it in the package for 30 minutes to restore the softness.
- Roll the base with a rolling pin and shape into dumplings.
Many Housewives prefer this version of the recipe, because kefir dumplings become very tender, soft and delicious. Despite the fact that adding this ingredient not provided by classical technology of cooking, the dough on kefir is considered the most popular. Stuffing for it can serve as a cabbage, potato, cottage cheese, berries.
- flour – 2 tbsp.;
- kefir 1% – 1,5 glasses;
- eggs – 2 PCs.;
- soda – 0.5 tsp.
How to cook a tasty dough on kefir:
- Whisk the eggs with yogurt.
- Add salt to the liquid, add the sifted flour.
- Knead the dough, after set aside in a warm place for half an hour.
- The basis for the dumplings ready.
Although the dumplings and dumplings fits the same dough, the second means rolling thicker. However, it is better to be guided by their own preferences. So, if you like more toppings, make the layer thin. For those who like the taste of homemade dough, not too thinly roll out the basis for dumplings/ravioli. Below is the recipe for dough without eggs.
- flour – 0.5 kg;
- milk – 1 tbsp.;
Cooking without eggs:
- Dissolve the salt in a little warmed milk.
- Sift the flour in a container, start gradually pour the water.
- Knead the dough in a circular motion, using a fork.
- After turn on pritrushenny flour the table and knead with your hands.
- Add the flour, until the basis ceases to stick to hands and will be uniform.
- Leave a complete basis for 40 minutes to infuse.
- Roll out the dough and cut glass circles for the dumplings.
On the water
During lent, too, can eat dumplings, but the components for their preparation differ from those envisaged by the classical recipe. Lean the Foundation is prepared very simply and quickly. The main difference is the absence of eggs and dairy products. To achieve maximum plasticity, taking the water hot and ready «material» for the dish allow to rest at least 20-30 minutes.
- flour – 0.7 kg;
- water – art.;
How to make a simple dough for dumplings:
- Stir salt in water.
- Sift flour slide, make the center hole.
- Slowly pour the liquid in the recess, while kneading.
- When it is smooth, cover with cling film, leaving for half an hour.
- Knead it again and start sculpting.
The secret to making a good basis for ravioli/dumplings is the dough. This not only makes the dish tastier but also enables the fiber in the flour to become more active. After «rest» the dough rolls easier and is not contracted when modeling. If during rolling the seam on the eyes decreased – base is not ready and needs more time for proofing. Don’t forget to wrap the material for the dumplings with foil to avoid chapping.
- milk – 100 ml;
- the flour to 3 tbsp;
- water – 70 ml;
- sunflower oil – 1 tsp.;
How to prepare:
- Sift the flour, forming a depression in the middle.
- Beat the egg with the milk, and salt.
- Pour liquid into center of flour.
- Having kneaded the dough, add the oil and repeat the process again.
- Give the basis for the dish to stand for, after you start rolling.
If desired, milk or kefir, the owner can replace it with sour cream. This will make the dish more expensive, but will give him a special tenderness, fluffiness. Pelmeni, manti or vareniki with sour cream will melt in your mouth. To roll out such a framework can be very subtle, not afraid to break. The main sign of proper cooking is a beautiful white color.
- flour – 2 tbsp.;
- water – art.;
- sour cream – 125 ml;
- egg – 1 PC.;
How to prepare:
- Whisk the egg with salt.
- Mix the sour cream with water.
- Sift the flour, add liquid ingredients.
- After kneading, the homogeneous basis for dumplings/ravioli, leave it for an hour in the heat.
- Proceed with the preparation of meals.
Videorecipe dough for dumplings
Dumplings – a favorite dish of not only adults but also kids. To cook a delicious dish, you should learn how to do the basis. Half of the success of the dumplings or ravioli is a good test. Looking at the video below, you will learn how to prepare the dish that it turned out soft, not torn, well stuck and not dissolve.