Screen any gadget for communication needs to be protected. Even if you have purchased the latest model of iPhone, don’t neglect to install to display additional film. This will prolong the life of the phone will allow it to last longer look attractive. Such mechanical damages like scratches, shock will be terrible, if you know how to stick the protective glass on the phone. No easy task, but under the instructions it can be done at home without assistance.
How to glue cover glass on your smartphone
For a beginner the procedure may seem complicated, however, some training will make you a real specialist. It should be noted that there is no significant difference in how we glue the cover glass on the iPhone 5, other phones or tablet. The procedure remains the same. An inexperienced person it is better to start with the rear panel of the gadget, and then move on to the screen.
The necessary materials and tools
If you just purchased a smartphone, it is important to understand how to stick the protective glass on the phone. The display device is very sensitive to mechanical damage. Just being in your pocket, the gadget will get damaged by coins, keys or a nail. Even small scratches can cause bubbles during the gluing. The same goes for situations when you just want to replace your old phone protection.
For the procedure you will need:
- alcohol wipe;
- dry cloth;
- special liquid for cleaning of TV screens or computers;
- Scotch or a dust collector;
Step by step instructions
The important point is workplace preparation. Choose the room with minimal dust content. Better suited to a kitchen or bathroom. In the bedroom, too many textiles, which attracts particles. This point cannot properly process and may complicate the procedure. If you don’t know how to stick the protective glass on the phone, follow steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then lay out machinery, safety glass for the iPhone 6 or another phone on a clean smooth surface.
- Before starting the procedure, remove the old film from the device. To do this, pull back slightly on the edge at an angle of 60 degrees.
- Using alcohol wipes or a cloth with cleaner to remove the dirt from the screen of the phone. This tool is sold in stores or made yourself. For this you need to mix 5:1 water and alcohol, add a little gel for dishes.
- RUB the display to Shine. If there are dust particles that pass over the surface with tape or a dust collector.
- Pull out the fixture from the packaging and take off with his film.
- Set the protection so that it corresponds to the Central button of the gadget and the speakers.
- Swipe your finger across the center top down to secure the trim surface.
- Expel remaining air from the center to the edges with a credit card or spatula, which often comes in the kit.
Don’t get too much pressure on the screen to remove small air bubbles. They will disappear within a few days after the procedure. As a result, you should get a smooth, perfectly smooth surface of the screen. Although tempered glass on the phone has a thickness of just 0.18 mm, it perfectly protects the device against mechanical damage.
Can I re-gluing a protective glass on the phone
Surface quality for iPhone 5s and other models of the gadget can be reused. For this purpose it is necessary to remove the glass and process the adhesive side of the formic alcohol. Gently wipe it with a cloth soaked in this liquid, and give it a little time to drain. Then install protection in accordance with speaker and button. Lightly from center to edges to expel air and liquid. Small bubbles will disappear in a day.
Video: how to glue a protective glass without bubbles
The videos below will tell you how at home without the help of a specialist to equip the display of the gadget. You will learn how to stick the protective glass on phones or tablets. With this coating, the screen will be protected from negative impacts that will enable it to preserve attractive appearance. Protection will protect the device from scratches and will absorb shock if dropped. The sensitivity of the sensor of your phone will remain the same.
On The IPhone