A variety of benign tumors, papilloma, in everyday life called «the wart». It acts on the skin surface, it is easy to catch nails or items of clothing, damage and cause inflammation. Papilloma on the intimate area requires a special relationship, to start a situation fraught with serious consequences, up to Oncology. Papillomatosis is of viral nature, occurs in men and women. From what skin tags appear on the body, read on.
Causes of warts
Warts on the genitals are due to infection with human papillomavirus, often called HPV. The disease has a long incubation period, develop papillomas in intimate places, beginning when the carrier is sharply reduced immunity. Treatment of papillomatosis is in complex with the increasing immunity. Risk factors for the appearance of papillomas in the intimate area are:
- genital infections, such as herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea;
- the abnormal vaginal flora;
- vitamin deficiency;
One sexual contact with a partner infected with HPV in 60% of cases causes the disease, if the connection is permanent – the risk of wholly. The virus enters the body, enters the cells of the skin of your intimate areas, forcing them to divide rapidly and grow. Barely visible growth appears, gradually increase in size. The virus remains long in wet linen, and to use one towel with the patient is impossible.
The symptoms of warts on the intimate places
Papilloma has other medical names: filiform warts, acrochordon. The development of papillomas in the intimate area with a small nodule, gradually it grows, it becomes visible fine leg. Often the tumor stretches, is oval, in the rare cases it is round, lying on a thin stalk. On these grounds the papilloma is easily identified. There are several types of HPV, the course of disease in men and women differs.
HPV infection sometimes occurs in men with no symptoms, but if seen, numerous warts on the glans penis, its trunk, mucous membrane of the prepuce, the scrotum, perineum or around the anus. These formations are referred to as genital warts. Look like flesh-colored bumps. Some types of HPV cause in men is Bowen’s disease on the penis appears red velvety plaque. Another disease caused by HPV boveney papules. The head of the penis is covered with yellowish, pink or white plaques.
Papillomas and condylomas intimate areas men sometimes bring unpleasant feelings:
- itching, soreness, stinging;
- if the source of infection inside the urethra – the violation of urination (spraying, interruption of the urinary jet).
The risk of papillomatosis for women is that to detect the disease is often possible only at survey of the gynecologist. Papilloma of the vagina another way to identify. Indirect symptoms are profuse discharge, slight bleeding after sex, burning. Other locations warts:
- the cervix;
- the clitoris;
- the area of the labia minora.
Papillomavirus causes in women the appearance of warts, they spread the labia, vagina, cervix, around the anus. Genital warts can be seen immediately, and endophytic warts growing inwards into the skin, unnoticeable when viewed. If genital warts are noticed on the cervix or the canal of the uterus, the prognosis is poor with a high risk of developing cancer.
Modern methods of treatment
Upon detection of papillomas or their attributes, you cannot use methods such as bandaging legs, the removal of warts. Treatment is not started until the diagnosis is confirmed by a doctor. There are about 40 types of HPV affecting the genitals, and in the home to determine what type of infection is manifested. One part of virus has a low Carcinogenicity, the other with high probability lead to cancer. How to treat skin tags on your body, tell the specialist.
Skin tag removal in intimate places
Most genital skin tags be removed. Modern medicine offers different options of this procedure. These include:
- Laser wart removal from intimate areas. Is carried out in the acute stage. The wart is exposed to the laser, it removes education, regardless of location. This method leaves no scars.
- Cryotherapy. The growths are frozen with liquid nitrogen and removed. This method works on visible areas of the skin, vagina, and cervix its use is excluded.
- Radio wave removal. Using the device «Surgitron», which generates waves. They affect only intimate warts without affecting healthy tissue.
- Electrocoagulation method, elektrodistribucija. During it occurs excision of papilloma tissue by electrocautery, with simultaneous coagulation of blood vessels (or their Association, by gluing). The wound heals quickly without leaving scars.
- Surgical excision. A simple and reliable method, performed under local anesthesia. Warts in your private area cut off with a scalpel.
- Electrotherapy. Papilloma burned with electric current.
Choosing than to treat papillomas on intimate places, you need to consider that a common approach to this issue in the modern medicine, the doctor individually selects a method for the patient. If warts on the genitals and intimate areas of a lot, appoint Immunostimulants, antiviral drugs, cytostatics (anti-tumors, suppressing cell division warts).
For immunity write:
- «The epigenome»;
Cauterization of papillomas in intimate places is done by a special medicinal compositions:
- «Supercities» – a mixture of alkali burn on the tissue of the warts. The skin around her treated baby cream, to education 5 days put a drop of medication. Gradually the wart will disappear.
- «Solkoderm» – acts as «Supercrystal», contains a concentrate of acids. There is a danger of burns, scarring. For the cervix and vagina produces a means «Solkovagin».
- «Ferezol» – the oily liquid with odor of phenol. This tool continuously lubricated with education, for 10-45 minutes, depending on the size of the warts. If she has a thin leg, the preparation is applied only on the surface. The procedure is safe to do up to 5 times, no more than once a week.
- «Kondilin». Before applying it the skin around the warts treated with vaseline or zinc ointment, applied to clean skin twice a day applicator. To apply 2 days, take a break for 4 days. The course is repeated as needed.
It is important to remember that all of the above means for cauterizing warts in the intimate area are used with great caution, only if papillomas are localized on the skin, near the genitals. Cauterizing the composition should not fall on mucous. For more delicate places more suitable ointment for warts on the intimate places. Pharmacies are being implemented:
- Oxolinic ointment. Antiviral drug with anti-herpes effect, used in treatment of warts intimate areas. To process up to 3 times a day, from 2 weeks to 2 months.
- «San fen zhong». Chinese agent, kills germs, burns the skin tag, apply gently on the affected skin, wash off after 3 minutes. Enough for 5 treatments.
- «Stealin» – ointment on vegetable raw materials, applied to the skin of the intimate area.
How to get rid of warts folk remedies
At home papillomatosis treated with folk remedies:
- Lubrication of the affected area celandine. Course: two times a day for two weeks or longer, until the disappearance of warts. Helps from filiform warts.
- Potato juice. Effective for warts operates red potatoes. Tuber RUB, squeeze through cheesecloth, the juice drink for half an hour before meals half a Cup, two months. External usage is allowed to process the fresh juice of the potato papilloma intimate area every day during the month.
- Garlic cream. Skip a few teeth through chesnokodavilku to get a teaspoon of gruel. Mix with two tablespoons of any cream to put on the bandage for five hours to fix on the skin tag with band-aid, then rinse.
Prevention of papillomatous growths on the genitals
HPV is considered a sexually transmitted infections, the main means of prevention for this disease is contraception. To reduce the risk of infection papillomatosis doctors advise:
- do not use other people’s washcloths and towels;
- to observe the intimate hygiene.
- if you suspect genital skin tags to go directly to the clinic;
- to boost immunity.
Video: how to treat skin tags on the penis and labia
The first thing that worries the person who is diagnosed as papillomatosis – the type of virus, with a high degree of risk of cancer or not. This issue is discussed in detail in the video. In addition, the specialist will tell you about the warts and pregnancy, how to diagnose HPV, treatment of a disease depending on sex and condition of the infected person.