The human body is an attractive habitat for pathogenic microorganisms. Sitting comfortably in the internal organs, they cause ailments and serious diseases. There are varieties of parasites that affect human health. Others can be deadly. Symptoms of the presence of the parasite in the human body often point to eventual defeat. You should immediately consult specialists: we can talk about life and death.
What parasites live in humans
Giardia enters the body through unwashed hands, fruits or vegetables. These parasites belong to the class of flagellates and are microscopic. Sometimes their presence is unnoticed, since there are no significant changes or damage. The hookworm is easy to pick up, if to walk the earth barefoot. Infection is manifested as skin irritation, rash on the legs. The parasite can get into the internal organs, and then acts like Ascaris.
Ostritsa prefers the child’s body. This parasite inhabits the small and large intestines, causing the child has poor appetite, increased fatigue, irritation in the anus. The parasite lays eggs in linen and folds of the skin. Enters the body if hands are dirty, is transmitted by children via toys, dishes, linen. Porcine and bovine zipname ingest raw or not well treated meat. Especially dangerous are the larvae of a tapeworm that can reach the eyes and brain. An adult tapeworm can live in man for 20 years, to achieve a 7-meter length.
Toxocara get from cats or dogs. The eggs of these parasites in the adult can grow up to 30 centimeters, get together with animal feces in the soil. They may for many years remain viable. Then, through dirty hands or dirty in the ground objects, parasites can enter the body, do not leave. Within the person can easily spread to organs and systems.
The Echinococcus or alveolectomy you can contract from animals. Another variation of infection is consumption of unwashed vegetables, berries. Of particular danger are the larvae of these parasites via the blood vessels razbredutsya throughout the body. They can cause the formation of cysts:
- in the brain;
- in the lymphatic system;
- in the kidneys.
Roundworm found in humans more often than any other parasite. Source of infection are unwashed hands, dirty water, soil. Inside the human Ascaris can reach a length of about 40 centimeters, penetrating into the liver, brain, capillaries, lungs, eyes, mucous membranes of the intestines. Food for ascarids are nutrients needed by human body, red blood cells. The result of the presence of the parasite are:
- problems with the digestive system;
- if the larvae can get into the lungs, the skin or the respiratory tract atopic eczema, asthma, seizures or arthritis;
- some signs – fever, similar to colds.
Similar manifestations lentets wide – it gets inside of humans via raw fish. The parasite can grow up to ten meters of length, curled inside the man. When the infection occur:
- stomach pain;
- nausea (especially in the morning).
Signs of parasites in the body
The appearance of the skin spots, or roughness, early wrinkles and baldness, acne should be cause for concern. Will attract the attention of cracked heels, problems with toenails – symptoms of parasites in the body can be a sign of the presence of microorganisms in the digestive system. These may be Trichomonas, Giardia. Any infection affects the immune system, which may manifest as sore throat, inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, suddenly manifested snoring, polyps, sinusitis.
In men the signs of the presence of microorganisms may be cystitis, prostatitis, sand and stones inside the bladder and kidney, prostate adenoma, impotence. Infection by certain parasites may cause brain damage and affect subsequent generations. In women the existence of micro-organisms may include:
- pain during menstruation;
- the offense cycle;
- inflammation of the ovaries;
- fibrocystic mastopathy;
- inflammation of the adrenal glands;
- the fibroid;
- problems with the kidneys and bladder;
- the fibroid.
Pinworms can cause appendicitis, opistorhoze parasites cause pancreatitis or biliary tract dyskinesia. Trapped in the lungs the larvae ankilostomid can create the appearance of pneumonia. The effect of the presence of dangerous micro-organisms can look like bronchitis or sore throat. There are signs in which one can suspect a contamination by pathogenic microorganisms, among which:
- deterioration of immunity;
- a sharp change in weight;
- unexpected skin problems;
- a constant feeling of fatigue;
- frequent or persistent unpleasant sensation inside the stomach or intestines;
- poor sleep and General restlessness;
Symptoms of parasites in humans
The main signs of infection are very diverse. This:
- Constipation. Worms, reaches a considerable size, able to block the intestinal and bile ducts and interfere with normal defecation.
- Diarrhea. Some microorganisms secrete substances that lead to the liquefaction of the feces. Loose stools is often a sign of a stomach disorder, but the presence in the body of uninvited guests.
- Gas and bloating. Trapped inside the small intestine the worms cause inflammation. Prolonged swelling can be a symptom of the presence of parasites in the human body.
- The irritable bowel syndrome. Parasites lead to the fact that the fat begins to digest worse, gets inside the colon, causing the stool becomes his lot. Occur constipation, diarrhea, cramps.
- Pain in muscles and joints. Some organisms prefer to settle in the muscles and the fluids of the joints. Their presence causes pain similar to that occurring with arthritis. They are actually caused by inflammation as the immune system trying to expel worms or lesions on their fault.
- Allergic reactions. The waste products of the parasites may cause reactions in the immune system, forced to produce more protective cells of eosinophils. A large number of them leads to inflammation, followed by an allergic reaction.
- Rashes on the skin. The presence of the worms will cause skin rash, eczema, other problems. Parasites among protozoa lead to dermatitis, warts, ulcers on the skin.
- Anemia. Once in the intestine, the worms attach to the mucosa and live off of nutrients of a person. Parasites such as Trichomonas, feeding on blood cells, can rastrogavshis, cause significant blood loss, cause of anemia.
- The extra weight or the lack of it. Completeness is a sign that the parasites consume glucose or poisoned by their waste products. The lack of weight indicates metabolic disorders.
- Increased irritability and excitability. The waste products of the parasites are toxins to the human body and affect the nervous system, the person often becomes depressed, feels a constant irritation, these symptoms – the symptoms of parasites in the body.
- Sleep disorders. If you often Wake up somewhere between two and three o’clock nights, this indicates parasites. In these hours the liver tries to rid the body of toxins. At night, the worms may escape through the anus, causing irritation.
- Tooth gnashing during sleep. Common among sleeping children, is a nervous system response to toxic effects of the parasites.
- The chronic fatigue syndrome. Accompanied by signs similar to flu, a lack of desire to act, resulting in deterioration of memory. All this points to the lack of nutrients caused by the presence of parasites.
- Immune abnormalities. The actions of microorganisms result in the weakening of the immune system that causes allergic reactions and favors the entry of infection.
- Cancer. If parasites are inside the body for a long time, it leads to damage to tissues and organs. You may experience inflammation, lack of necessary body substances. This plus serious disruption to the immune system – frequent the background for the emergence of oncological problems.
- Inflammation of the Airways. Some parasites can travel through the body. When they reached the Airways, they cause symptoms such as runny nose, cough, high temperature. Even asthma or pneumonia can be caused by their action.
In the heart
Worms called worms, are worms-parasites related to round belt, flat worms. About four hundred species of worms can exist inside a person. They are able to cause significant damage to many organs and tissues. When they reached the heart, they can cause myocarditis. The signs of this body will manifest this week, for a maximum of four months. If the proper treatment the symptoms will become chronic.
Under the skin
Dirofilaria is a worm that can live under the skin. A person gets infected from mosquitoes. Subcutaneous parasites carry the virus Morgellon, dangerous for people with weakened immune systems. These diseases have similar manifestations, reflected in the seal under the skin. If you put pressure on it, it begins to move that indicates the presence of one or more parasites.
In the eyes
When miase century boils occur on the skin, caused by the presence of larvae, which triggers inflammation. Often the person feels their movement. Options diseases:
- Oftalmia distributed in tropical areas of the planet. Insect larvae make their way under the skin, reach the conjunctiva, lacrimal SAC, fall into the orbit. Their actions can lead to eye damage.
- Larval conjunctival granuloma occurs when the larva burrows under the mucous membrane, which leads to inflammation. Usually, the parasite is removed surgically.
- Creeping MIAS looks like gradually elongated lines on the skin.
- Larval conjunctivitis caused by ingestion of larvae which the females abdominal gadflies throw on the fly, in the conjunctival SAC. This forms an ulcer on the cornea.
- Intraocular lesions are rare and are triggered by the larvae of botflies of rodents or cattle.
In the stomach
Often this body is inhabited by worms. They poison the human body, releasing toxic substances. Symptoms of worms – the smell of urine unpleasant breath, lack of defecation, lack of appetite and low weight. These symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body should not be ignored, because these danger signs can lead to more devastating consequences.
In the blood
Parasites living in the blood, can live in red blood cells, and plasma and white blood cells. Types of pests:
- Mansonella is a worm that can grow up to 8 inches. Causes dizziness, headache and joint pain, fever, skin problems, numbness in the feet.
- Haemosporidia is living in the red blood cells of unicellular parasites.
- The trypanosomes – single-celled parasites that cause Chagas disease and sleeping sickness.
- Detected in blood and the malaria parasite.
Methods of prevention
Prevention of infection by the parasite are attempts to avoid contact with him or his carriers. You can do the regular checking and cleaning of the body. But to avoid this difficult, because some parasites can get inside the body through naked limbs. Tests and validation of the body will be great, especially if you suspect their presence. The following precautions will help to reduce the risk of infection:
- personal hygiene;
- frequent house cleaning;
- thermal processing of food;
- wash vegetables and fruits;
- careful attention to the health of Pets.
Video: Parasites in the human body