To pay for the services of Rostelecom in several ways, however the most simple, affordable and convenient is, perhaps, the option of payment through «Sberbank Online».
You will need
- — phone, laptop or computer.
- — access to the Internet.
1. The first thing you need to do is on the official website of Sberbank to sign in your personal account. If you haven’t passed a simple registration procedure, then do it, and having a login and password, enter this information on the page https://online.sberbank.ru/CSAFront/index.do
If you are connected to mobile banking when you sign on enter the phone code if you do not use mobile Bank, — one-time password login (ticket with 18 one-time passwords can be taken in any ATM of Sberbank). Remember, without the connected mobile Bank to pay for services you will not be able, therefore, connect the option in advance.
2. After entering your personal profile, right-click «payments and transfers». You will see a page with the search bar, type in «Rostelecom», specify the region of residence and click «search».
3. The next stage is filling in the details. Make sure that fields «region code» and «login», and, of course, the amount of the payment. Click «continue», you get the receipt, check the data and press again «continue».
4. After all the above procedures, click «confirm via SMS», your phone will receive a message with a code that you must enter in the appropriate box in the payment and press «confirm».
After a short period of time, usually less than a minute, it will load the window with the fact of payment (receipt). To print a document, you can at any time convenient for you.