Diet for people who have diabetes mellitus, you’ll be certain restrictions. From the menu excludes foods containing high amount of sugar, carbohydrates. Fruits for diabetics too «luxury», but some of them are even useful. For example, garnet in diabetes mellitus it is recommended for daily consumption. Red fruit that you can buy in any supermarket, has a beneficial effect on the body when it is eaten without fanaticism.
Composition and useful properties of pomegranate
How useful grenades? He has long been considered a fruit that was used for medicinal purposes by the ancient healers. Seeds, grains, pomegranate peel, its juice contain massive amounts of «utility». No wonder doctors advise to use this fruit is people with metabolic disorders of water and carbohydrates. Garnet is a wide range of nutrients:
- Fruit contains citric and malic acids, which are an effective protection against formation of scurvy.
- Pomegranate contains more pectin – substances for ideal bowel function.
- Garnet is excellent for strengthening the immune system, with vitamins A, B, E, C.
- The juice is «live» monosaccharides: sucrose, fructose, glucose.
- Amino acids are antioxidants that help in cancer.
- The person with diabetes will be useful for different trace elements, minerals. The body is functioning smoothly thanks to the potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, which contains useful fruit.
The main positive qualities of pomegranate in diabetes mellitus include:
- the increasing immunity;
- the cleansing of the large vessels from sclerotic plaques that often appear in diabetic patients;
- accelerating the production of hemoglobin;
- the replenishment of energy resources of the body;
- getting rid the toxic substances accumulated in the intestines, the liver;
- a significant strengthening of the capillaries;
- recharge at the expense of amino acids, vitamins, minerals;
- reducing the amount of cholesterol;
- the establishment of metabolism;
- support normal functioning of the pancreas, of the stomach.
Can I eat pomegranate in diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2
Many people wondered whether eating pomegranates in case of diabetes mellitus of first and second degree? Answer: it is possible and even necessary. Some will object: the pomegranate is sugar! Yes, it is, but this component of the red fruit hits the body with a peculiar converters: salts, vitamins, amino acids. These substances do not allow to rise the sugar level and successfully complete treatment. Can correctly and have pomegranate seeds, drink its juice is useful at any level of disease.
Doctors recommend eating fruit daily, but on certain conditions. Grenades are allowed to eat once per day. The fruit should be ripe, high-quality, most natural (no chemicals). If you strictly follow all the tips that relate to the diet and lifestyle of a person with diabetes, the red «treasure trove» of the vitamins, will benefit health.
How to drink pomegranate juice diabetes
Doctors recommend diabetics to drink the juice of fresh ripe pomegranate, but do it better I guess. For the person with the disease first or second degree that drinking is a good laxative and tonic. Pomegranate juice perfectly and permanently quenches thirst, reduces sugar level, improves overall health.
Often in the case of increasing the level of glucose in the body, the patient is faced with a very nasty painful sensations in the genital area, bladder. Thanks juice that can be diluted with a small amount of honey, these problems leave on back plan. Diabetics this drink may be consumed in a dosage of 60 drops of juice in half Cup boiling water.
Are there any contraindications to the use
Before you enable grenades in the daily diet, the patient with diabetes mellitus must undergo a consultation with the endocrinologist. This is necessary to avoid serious complications of the disease. There are some contraindications, which relate to the use of the red fruit:
- diseases affecting the gastrointestinal system (pancreatitis, ulcer, gastritis, cholecystitis, and so forth);
- pure, concentrated juice can cause harm, severely damaging the tooth enamel, so it must be mixed with water or juice with other fruit.