Think how to paint the sunset, not having any artistic skills, and to spend less time? Prefer simple designs in the style of Doodle, and your drawing will turn out bright and original.
You will need
- — sheet of watercolor paper;
- — a simple pencil;
- a pair of compasses and ruler;
- — watercolor or gouache (yellow, orange, red, blue and cyan colors);
- — a glass of water;
- white gel pen or white gouache;
- — thick and thin brushes.
1. To create the sketch you need to draw a horizon line to divide the sea and the sky. With a compass in the center of the sheet to outline the circle of the setting sun and with a ruler a pencil to draw lines with rays emanating from the center to the sides. Figure 13 depicts the sun’s rays, which will alternate the two colors.
2. Complete the yellow rays through one, and then go to the painting of the solar disk. Closer to the horizon, use red hues, gradually adding in the orange color palette. Edge of the sun make yellow. If you take watercolor, try to save water. Color will move smoothly into one another, creating a beautiful gradient. Don’t forget also to identify with yellow paint mark from the sun, which usually appears on the surface of the sea during sunset.
3. When the paint is dry, begin filling in the remaining rays of orange hue, trying not to go to the borders nearby. So you get a beautiful contrast that will look neat. Take the blue palette and go to the sea. To do this, using blue and blue try to reproduce the effect of small disturbances on the water surface. Alternate these shades, not forgetting to moisten the brush with water, and you will receive smooth transitions, resembling a sea wave.
4. Once all the paint is dry, take a white gel pen or thin brush with white gouache. It now remains to include all their imagination and begin to fill the area of the sea and sun of different simple patterns. No need to invent something complicated. On the water will look beautiful various curlicues and circles. In the style of Doodle and zentangle you can find many simple patterns. It remains to choose the most beautiful patterns and try to reproduce them in his art.
5. Gradually move from one color area to another, filling white flourishes your makeshift landscape. Now you know how to draw a sunset step by step, after all the work not exceeding one hour. The picture is original, not demanding from the artist of great detail and knowledge of academic drawing.