As a highly successful conception and foetal development, as well as the General condition of a baby directly depends not only on the mother but from the father. Today, couples that with full responsibility approach to the issue of family planning, not too little. As a result, such couples manage to realize all the responsibility of fatherhood and motherhood even before their baby is born.
Nature intended that the child was brought up jointly by father and mother, and the society from childhood prepares boys and girls to the role of parents. Growing up, the two lovers create a new family and some time to think about the children who will be their continuation and will bring bright emotions in daily family life. The arrival of a baby awakens in man or woman first sense of the unknown, but not every man is psychologically ready for the meeting with your child.
To mentally prepare for fatherhood, future dads may find useful the following tips:
1. First of all, you have to love housework or at least easier to start to treat her. When the baby is born, the mother will be kept busy with him: feeding, sleeping, bathing. Many young mothers with readiness will confirm that time for Laundry, cleaning and cooking supper are sorely lacking, because the child never makes it impossible to do homework.
2. Keep calm and positive attitude in all situations. A young mother can at first to survive on every occasion and to blame yourself for anything, if it seems that it is incorrectly caring for a newborn child. The probability of occurrence of postpartum depression or just a nervous breakdown, because her life has changed dramatically! Convince your wife that she does everything right, and soon your life will enter into a quiet channel. Be it a reliable support and a loyal friend, ready to comfort at any time. Even if you are tired, multiply their fatigue three times to understand how difficult it is to now have your wife.
3. Develop own methods of communication with the child. Mother is easier to calm the baby, feed him breast but you can go your own way, how to calm a crying baby: sing him a gentle song that will spin him in a smooth dance across the room, put him in his stroller and swing, or walk in the fresh air. You will definitely find a successful method, which will apply only to you.
4. Often hug my wife. Immediately after birth sex is possible, but if a woman underwent a caesarean section, from a sexual relationship she will have to abstain for a long time. But don’t forget that right now your wife particularly badly needs your affection and care. Caress her, whisper sweet words and thank you for such a wonderful gift, as the baby was born. Just imagine what she must’ve gone to he was born!
5.Call on the help of family and friends. Grandparents can better aid in the care of the child, because they not only have rich life experience, but a huge and sincere love for their children and grandchildren. If the relatives can not count, call close friends, let them sit for a couple hours with your baby while you take a romantic stroll with his beloved alone.
6. Get up at night in turn. Understand that your spouse dreams for restful sleep and very tired from a day of constant baby care, so give her the opportunity to at least get some sleep. Even if you only have two days off and intensive working week, but on weekends it is always possible to roll about longer in bed, and thus nocturnal awakening will not be as heavy. Just keep in mind that children are very sensitively catch the mood of their parents, and if you show dissatisfaction, your child will find it hard to calm down.
7. Share your experience with friends. All accustomed to the fact that young mothers are constantly walking together, ask each other advice and share experiences on caring for young children. But what prevents fathers to share valuable information and to support each other in this difficult period of life? You will be happier if you find a young dad and be able to discuss with him all the difficulties of the first days of life of newborns.
8. Enjoy this short period! Let the first time you just get used to your child, it is difficult for you, always want to sleep, and the fatigue knocks you down, but as soon as your kid will learn to smile and give you their first smile, you will realize that all these difficulties was worth it!
While in front of you will not open the miracle of birth and you will not feel like a father, you will be hard to understand how happy your life would be with the appearance in it of your own crumbs. But the birth of a child does not mean that you are now lost to society, and all the old joy of life is now available to you. Just now in your life will be other values, and accents will be placed differently. But ahead of you will find many wonderful discoveries that you will make together with your child: first smile, first word, first step, first friends and first love…