Beautiful and long hair is always in fashion, and to have an enviable head of hair, it is not necessary every month to visit the beauty salon to do expensive treatments. At the correct, and most importantly, regular care you can easily grow the desired length of the hair for 6-8 months.
I wonder why the roots grow so quickly, and the length is not increased? The reason is that at the ends of the hair lacks nutrition, they become dry and brittle, so the ends are split and break off, failing to reach the desired length. To hair less injured and broke, we have to review your care.
- To start, pay attention to the comb. Combs-brushes with steel and hard plastic bristles strongly injure the hair, so try to choose soft, natural bristles, wooden combs.
- At the time of washing try to apply shampoo only to the roots, so as not to overdry the already exhausted the tips of the hair. After you don’t wipe and don’t brush wet hair as they are very prone to damage.
- You should not wash your hair at night, it is better to braid them into a braid, so they do not RUB against the pillow during sleep. And of course, it is better to forget about Ironing, Curling and drying hair with hot air gun.
- A great solution are the organic shampoos without sodium lauryl sulfate. They are much gentler cleanse hair and does not dry the scalp, especially with frequent washing. But occasionally I still need to wash your hair with regular shampoo, otherwise it may appear dandruff. Don’t forget after every wash use hair conditioner, with him brushing will become a pleasant procedure without damaging your curls. On very dry and damaged hair hairdressers recommend to use the conditioner twice.
- All hair types respond well to the use of oils. You just pick the one that suits your hair. Especially effective are coconut, olive and argan oil. They can be applied separately or in mixture, on all length of hair or only on the tips. Oil mask is applied on dry hair for 2-3 hours. You can also leave it on all night.
And most importantly, you need to remember — if your hair is split, it is no miracle shampoo or mask, or expensive beauty procedure will not be able to restore them. The only way to get rid of split ends is to trim your hair 2-3 inches every few months and to prevent further destruction of the structure of the hair, every day taking care of them.