The causative agent of this parasitic disease opisthorchis, a flatworm size up to 18-20 mm. To such a class of trematodes are cat (Siberian) liver Fluke and other flukes. Infect human opisthorchiasis very hardy parasite can through undercooked or rare in the catch (fish of the carp family, Karelian trout). The worm is a hermaphrodite capable to harm health more than 20 years. Treatment of opisthorchiasis in adults relieves the liver, biliary tract, cancer and other complications.
How to identify opisthorchiasis
3 weeks after infection, the Fluke makes it to the gall bladder, bile ducts of the liver. Starts acute form of the disease, which can last 2 months. Opisthorchiasis is manifested in an adult at this time unwell with fever, sadamasa rash and blisters, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, gastric and hepatic pain. The symptoms of opisthorchiasis are often mistaken for signs of other diseases and conditions.
The next stage after the extinction of the first signs of chronic opisthorchiasis. From time to time a person feels heaviness after a meal, attacks of heartburn, flatulence, belching, soreness of members as at a poisoning. For opisthorchiasis can appear pain similar to colic, and even neurological symptoms:
Diagnosis of opisthorchiasis in an adult simplify opisthorchis eggs found in the feces analysis. Long-standing infection and possible complications is determined using ultrasound, imaging, x-ray, biochemical analysis of blood. Tiny worms in the body accumulates different quantity, the more, the more severe stage of chronic disease.
How to treat opisthorchiasis in adults
Opisthorchis injure the mucosa, secrete allergenic toxins that negatively affect the heart, blood vessels, nervous system. From opistorhoza affects the immune system. During helminth infestation clogged ducts, resulting in bile stasis, there is inflammation of the biliary tract and liver. As opistorhoza complications can develop such illnesses:
- purulent lesions;
- malignant tumors.
Therapy for opisthorchiasis in adults is carried out in 3 stages:
- Preparatory: introduction of diet, bowel cleansing sorbents, reduce painful spasms, allergies, reception choleretic enzymes, antibacterial agents in inflammation.
- Specific treatment of opisthorchiasis: the destruction of opisthorchis toxic drugs under medical supervision, pharmacological protection of the liver.
- Rehabilitation: the normalization function gastrointestinal tract with the use of choleretic drugs, vitamins, enzymes, herbs, restorative physiotherapy.
Independent and additional treatment of opisthorchiasis in diseased adults are 1 and 3 stages doctors approve. In addition to prescribed medicines in the home are used and traditional methods of treatment of disease, as approved by the modern medicine. Proven drugs help get rid of toxins, to restore vitality, to support the liver, cure bilious bubble, a pancreas.
- Birch tar (3 regimens in opisthorchiasis):
- 3-4 drops in a quarter Cup of milk, take 9 days for an hour before Breakfast (or dinner), to repeat the treatment of opisthorchiasis tar to a three-week break, 2 more times.
- Start with 2 drops daily and add 2 drops until the 5th day will not be 10 drops), the 6th day, the opposite, lower 2 drops, on the 9th day will be 2 drops this done.
- A drop of tar mixed with 1 tsp grated carrot (or Apple), eat before bed, drink water, and so 10-12 days.
- Young aspen bark: 20 g crushed raw material to fill a thermos 2 cups boiling water, infuse till morning, strain and drink 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- St. John’s wort: 1 tsp dry, crushed herbs, pour a glass of boiling water, let stand 30 minutes, strain, drink 1 tbsp 4-6 times a day.
- The seeds of nettle and caraway seeds: mix equal parts of both raw materials, to take 1 tsp 3-4 times a day, wash down with water.
- «Praziquantel» – weakens the cell membrane of the worms, causing complete paralysis of the parasite leading to its death. While opisthorchiasis is taken 1 day at 40-75 mg per kg of patient’s weight. This medicine is forbidden to give a child under the age of 4 years.
- «Acorsa» – provides an anthelmintic, choleretic effect, inhibits the inflammatory process, supports the liver, is recommended when relapse of opisthorchiasis. The cure takes 7 days, 3 hours, waited 30 minutes after Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- «Albendazole», as it disturbs digestion opisthorchis at the cellular level, which leads to the death of the parasites. Opisthorchiasis patients taking the drug 3 days 400 mg 2 times a day.
In the hospital
Therapy anthelmintic drugs is carried out in stationary conditions. This 2 stage treatment of opisthorchiasis in adults, associated with the destruction of opisthorchis, increased stress on the liver, poor health patient with opisthorchiasis. Under the supervision of a physician of the patient cause an increase the bile flow, protect liver, anticancer, conduct prevention. Treatment opistorhoza folk remedies excluded at this time.
Diet for opisthorchiasis in adults it is recommended that frequent and smaller that should be combined with copious drinking, which helps the body cleanse itself of toxins. Food allowed to be cooked, steamed, baked. Diet for opisthorchiasis allows to use honey and vegetable oil. Diet:
- lean meat;
- carefully heat treated fish;
- dairy products;
- cereals, vegetables and fruits in different forms;
- yesterday’s bread (crackers).
Video about opistorhoz and medications from opisthorchiasis
Reviews on the treatment of opisthorchiasis
Xenia Lareva, 22 years: In that year we with the brother were found opisthorchis, which previously only saw. Sent to be treated from opistorhoza in a day hospital for the night were allowed home. Then dolechivatsya: I brewed the wort on the advice of friend nurses. Control tests showed that we were able to get rid of opisthorchiasis.
Angela Sarda, 37 years: I am originally from Siberia, the fish loved. Six months ago began vomiting after eating, cold shudders, his hands were trembling. At first I thought that she was pregnant, and when it was examined, the doctors announced that I have opisthorchiasis the liver. Heavily suffered when the hospital was protravlivanie worms, long came to himself, recovered.
Jan Poroshina, 45 years: In the right upper quadrant before I was ill, then let go. The survey took place, and the diagnosis upset me: opisthorchiasis. Put in the hospital and at home I’m still eating from opistorhoza on an empty stomach millet porridge with scrolled herring and pumpkin seed. Still drinking rates prescribed medicines treat the gallbladder.