We are associated with fungus not the most pleasant feeling. The human body under certain conditions is prone to infection by the microorganism that causes great discomfort. Activated yeast fungus people mistakenly believe the disease is not serious, so often ignored and brought to the chronic form. This is a major omission, because the infection is no less dangerous disease that must be cured. You know how to get rid of the fungus? The instructions below will help to understand the causes of infection and methods of treatment.
The cause of the disease
The body of each person conceals a fungus of the genus Candida. In the normal operation of all systems it does not manifest itself, but one has only to see some precipitating factor, such as infection gets a boost. The main causes of fungus infection are:
- Disruptions in the hormonal plan as a result of pregnancy, certain periods of the menstrual cycle, oral contraceptive method.
- Low immunity after the disease.
- Excess weight increases the risk of fungus.
- Diabetes, if blood glucose is not under strict control.
- The wrong diet, abuse of sweet and flour products.
- Synthetic or too tight underwear.
- Antibiotics, which together with eliminate infectious and helpful bacteria.
- Water treatment with the use of the funds, which found chemical dyes or fragrances.
- The fungus infection through contact with a sick person, for example, if you kiss him or shake his hand.
- Long exposure to stress, overwork.
- The lack of hygiene.
The main signs and symptoms
What is Candida? It is an organism of tiny size, which is attributed to the genus of fungi, and distinguish up to 120 varieties, 20 of which lead to infection of the skin and internal organs. Settling in the human body, Candida secretes special enzymes, which poison the cells and destroy them. At this time and begin to show the symptoms of infection. The fungus settles on the skin mostly in the folds, as manifested by the following features:
- Severe itching or irritation of all places a fungal infection.
- On the face there are different sized bubbles that then burst and leave moist spots. On the lips are marked with cracks and scabs.
- On hand marked redness and coarseness of the epidermis, which is confused with work callouses.
- The disruption of the structure of the epidermis – erosion.
If the fungus infection is noted on the nails, it is possible to recognize by the following symptoms:
- Nail plate color changes to brown, yellow or gray, and in severe cases even black.
- In the texture of the nail marked convexity, the groove or the hole.
- Separation of the nail plate and bed, as seen in the photo.
- Inflammation of the nail fold, accompanied by redness, swelling and overhang over the nail.
During the multiplication of yeast-like fungi in the gut, the disease is called kandidomikozy. It is manifested by such symptoms:
- Allergy on the skin.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
- Sudden fatigue for no good reason.
- The feeling of unfinished defecation with frequent trips to the bathroom.
Using a mirror is easy to detect the fungus infection of the mouth. A person feels the following symptoms:
- White patches on the inner surface of the cheeks and along the edges of the tongue.
- Swelling of mucous.
- Numerous sores.
- Bad breath.
- Burning and itching in the oral cavity.
During infection with a fungus of the genital organs of a man plagued by the following symptoms:
- Itching and burning in the groin area, worse in the evening.
- Vaginal discharge curd-like consistency.
- Unpleasant smell in vlagalishe.
- Soreness and swelling of the genitals.
- The pain when urinating.
- Redness, small pimples, sores on the head of the penis in men.
Methods of diagnosis
For accurate diagnosis of infection and proper treatment doctors prescribe several tests for the fungus. Investigated may:
- the blood venous;
- pus in the eyes;
- the nail plate;
- smear from the urethra, vagina, mouth, respiratory tract, ears or cervical canal.
The discovery of yeast fungus in the stool indicates infection of the intestine, and the detection in the urine is often the result of taking antibiotics. The most cases, diagnosis of infection is smear places with a perceived infection. Before you recognize thrush, at the time of this analysis, it is recommended to stop taking antifungal drugs or antibiotics. This will allow more accurately determine the yeast fungi in the smear, and infection with candidiasis.
How to cure yeast fungus
How to get rid of chronic yeast infection is a difficult question. At the first sign of infection is better to consult a doctor for the purpose of effective therapy against fungus. Treatment is a range of activities. The first thing to treat candidiasis is a medication when infected by fungus.
- Tablets for oral administration: «Nystatin», «Terbinafine», «iranin», «fluconazole».
- Means of external applications: creams «Mikosan», «Canson», «Migunga» , ointment «Mikozoral», «Mikoseptin», «Pimafucin», «Tollat» sprays «lamisil», «Lamiel» nail Polish «Batrafen», «Lotseril», «Demican».
- Drops against fungus: «Mikospor», «candid», «Èkzoderil».
- Rectal suppositories: «Hexicon», «Pimafuzin», «Polizhinaks», «Terzhinan».
The diet also helps with fungus infection. The main precipitating factor of the infection is sugar, so you need to exclude from the diet, refusing from sweet fruits, syrups, honey, confectionery. When infected with fungus it is recommended to fill your diet with vegetables, greens, lean meat, dairy products. In addition, to Supplement the diet with probiotics can medication such as «Lactofen», «Linex», «Probator», «Bifidok».
Features of treatment
Symptoms of infection yeast fungus are found in any age both men and women, but due to the differences of children’s and adult organisms and sexual characteristics treatment is carried out by distinct methods. Among them are medication against fungus, processing external application and the observance of rules of diet and hygiene. The instructions below will help you understand how to treat candidiasis in men, women or children.
To self-medicate is dangerous, because the symptoms of the fungus infection are often similar to symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases, which increases the risk of treating the wrong disease. In addition, there can be serious complications, such as prostatitis, orchitis, narrowing of the foreskin and even gangrene. The specifics of treatment during infection candidiasis is that at low damage can be limited external effects on the fungus with the help of ointments and creams.
Diagnosis of infection a candidiasis is not only applied to the patient, because to spread the disease can and sexual partner. Upon confirmation of fungal disease treatment is divided into 2 stages:
- In mild form of infection with a fungus – topical treatment cream «Pimafuzin», natamycin nystatin cream or ointment.
- In more severe infection prescribe medication from Candida in the form of tablets, for example, «Diflucan» or «fluconazole».
The fungi is a frequent phenomenon in gynecology, therefore, women should carefully monitor the symptoms in time to prevent the development of disease. Features of treatment are to eliminate precipitating factors-infection, which are characteristic of the female body. The first is the removal or change of facilities for personal hygiene and contraceptive drugs if they are the cause of fungus infection. The next thing to change is underwear. It should not be tight and synthetic, because it does not allow the skin to breathe, which creates a breeding ground for fungus.
Here are a few tips for women when infected by fungus.
- Wash the vulva every day, while respecting the direction to anus, not Vice versa.
- When the infection during pregnancy not to syringe without consulting your doctor and be sure to treat the disease, because it can be transmitted to child during childbirth.
- To control the weight.
- To give preference to rectal suppositories against fungal infection, for example, such as «Nystatin», «Livarol», «Baladin», «Pelican-Antichan». The latter are the drug of homeopathy.
- To establish emotional state, because the female body is more exposed to stressful conditions that contribute to fungus infection.
In the child’s body, the fungus predominantly affects the skin, manifesting itself in the form of a colored lichen, and mucous membranes that indicates candidiasis of internal organs. Frequent is the situation of infection of the child during childbirth or breastfeeding. In most cases, skin manifestations of fungus treated 2% iodine in combination with the ointments. If extensive infection is candidiasis already assigned tablets or local treatment with a solution of boric acid. Here are other features of treatment of fungus in children:
- When the infection oral cavity mucous membrane it is treated with soda solution, and then green paint.
- The dysbacteriosis is treated to a gradual decline in the number of fungus, because the complete destruction leads to their replacement with pathogenic infection, e.g., mildew.
- In addition to the treatment, carry out preventive measures in autumn and spring to strengthen the immune system and prevent new infection.
How to get rid of a yeast infection folk remedies
Traditional medicine offers several ways to treat candidiasis at home:
- Garlic. Pour crushed 2-3 cloves half Cup of water. An hour later, drink. Repeat three times a day. Or make an external agent, cut a small head of garlic and Bay her 20 ml refined oil. Lubricate with a mixture of morning and evening affected areas.
- Soda. Per liter of warm water take 1 tsp. of baking soda. For treatment of fungus emivita solution affected the surface before applying the ointments.
- Chamomile and calendula. Take 1 tbsp mixture of chopped herbs, pour a glass of boiling water. Then cooled by the rinse solution space of the symptoms of infection, do do douching or baths.
Video: what is candidiasis and how to treat it