As follows from recent Danish experience, all those born after 2000, have chances to live to 100 years of age. This is approximately 20 years longer than the average life expectancy of all the others. What about those who were born before the year 2000?
They also could live so long, says Walter Werner, Professor of medicine at Stanford University. «To live so long do not allow us bad habits,» explains the Professor.
Inherited genes certainly play a role in determining lifespan, but it is a circumstance outside of human control. To increase your chances of reaching 100 years old is possible only through changing bad habits and acquiring good.
Than can extend its life? According to American experts, there are a few tips:
1. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables (it adds up to 5 years of life).
2. Work five days a week, and this weekend, be sure to rest (will give you 2-4 years).
3. Get a hobby that will allow you to relieve stress (plus 2 years).
4. Clean the teeth with floss, as the removal of harmful bacteria well reduces the risk of heart disease and strokes (+ 6 years).
5. Never give up on holidays (this is a plus 1-2 years).
6. Sleep not less than 7-8 hours a day (it adds 2 years of life).
7. Have sex, which relieves stress, improves the secretion of hormones and allows you to burn extra calories (+ 3-5 years).