Flaxseed has a number of useful properties. Eating grain regularly, you can significantly reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood, to improve liver function, strengthen the immune system, enhance brain activity and even improve vision. More often, however, flax seeds are used for bowel cleansing. Like any other tool, they can act on the human body not only positively but also negatively.
The benefits and harms of Flaxseed
Laxative effect of flax seeds helps to clean the gastro-intestinal tract. Due to its ability to swell, the seed, increases fecal mass and leads to their rapid removal. This product is an excellent sorbent, which when injected into the Department of digestion starts like a sponge therein to absorb harmful components, including toxins. Swollen mass moving through the digestive channels, cleans the walls of toxins and old feces.
After such «cleaning» to intestinal villi returned to its former mobility, making the process of digestion and promotion of processed food is faster and easier. Flax seeds help the body to fight parasites, viruses, fungi. They provide anti-inflammatory effect, promotes rapid healing of sores and wounds that are present on the walls of the digestive system. Having the shielding effect, flax seeds protect the mucous membranes from the harmful effects of certain types of food.
If you decide to lead clean through flax seeds, note that if you abuse (the duration of the course or dose) may fail liver. It is important to strictly adhere to the rules of reception of the product. Daily dose should not exceed 50 g of seeds. Some categories of citizens, this method of bowel cleansing is not ideal. These include:
- people with acute intestinal diseases;
- patients with cholecystitis;
- suffering from colitis, cirrhosis of the liver;
- with stones in the urinary or gall bladder;
- people with pancreatitis;
- suffering from inflammation of the cornea.
How to take flax seeds for bowel cleansing
To organize the work of the intestine and other organs of the digestive tract using different methods. The simplest among them is the intake of flax seeds. In this case the whole grain is used in a dosage of 2 teaspoons a day. The seed can be eaten alone or with any meal (soups, salads, side dishes, cocktails). However, both methods show different results, the first effect will be much better. Flax seeds for rapid bowel cleansing it is better to grind into flour and take it on an empty stomach 2 tbsp with lots of water. Let us consider the ways of receiving funds.
Cleanse flax meal with yogurt
Wonderful cleansing effect has flax flour with yogurt. Such a tandem will not only cleanse the body of putrefactive products and toxins, but also normalizes the process of digestion and help lose a few extra pounds. How to eat flax seeds ground to a flour?
- Mix grind the flax seed with a glass of fresh kefir (1%).
- During the first week of admission in a glass add 1 tbsp of funds in the subsequent week to 2 tbsp. of the third week the dose is 3 tbsp
Flax seeds with yogurt
To use this recipe:
- At night pour into a deep bowl tbsp. of whole flax seeds, fill them with yogurt and cover with a lid and leave in the fridge.
- In the morning eat a cooked product instead of Breakfast.
- The course must last at least 10 days, a maximum of 20 days.
The second method:
- Daily in the morning to blend up to 15 g of product with a tbsp. of yogurt and eat it for Breakfast throughout the month.
- Dosage should grow each week, reaching 45 G.
How to drink Flaxseed oil for cleansing
This method of purgation is popularly known as «Siberian». Oil with flax seed helps restore the healthy microflora of the digestive tract, acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. However, such a composition is not suitable for everyone. To refrain from treatment with linseed oil is pregnant women, patients with pancreatitis, hepatitis, gallstone disease.
- For making money grind 100 grams seeds in a glass container, pour 250 ml of unrefined sunflower oil, add the flour.
- Cover the bowl with a lid, store in a dark place for a week, stir daily.
- After this time, take oil to 1 tbsp for 45 to 60 minutes before Breakfast and every subsequent meal. The course of treatment lasts 10 days.
- During treatment period, avoid heavy, fried, fatty foods, alcohol.
Video: the Benefits of Flaxseed oil
Olga, 25 years: I Have seasonal exacerbation of gastritis, so every spring/fall I try to switch to a light meal and take some gentle means for normalizing the stomach and intestines. 2 years ago I read about flax seed and decided to undergo purification. Since then regularly take it with kefir, not even grinding. I’m very glad that gastritis doesn’t bother me anymore.
Cyril, 28 years: once I tried the yogurt with seeds, for myself cooked by my wife. I liked the taste, so I’d love to drink this beverage to keep her company every morning and at night. Feeling that the bowel has started to work better, also, I lost 3.5 kg.